To be clear:

Sooo…you feel you have the right to force this space to hear opinions? What purpose are you fighting for?

1 Like

Why is there an ignore button? if you don’t like the conversation, putting it on ignore is enough. You don’t see his threads or anything of his anymore.

Please don’t fight anymore.

4 Likes

My avatar means something to me…i know when to not back down…this guy has heart…just wrong cross to die on.this is not ur house colan

I think we have different beliefs in that case. I like OG but I’m actively trying to avoid platforms that condone this kind of behaviour. And I’ll keep doing the same. I’ll go share My projects on IG :100: the concern is freedom of speech. And that’s not what’s going on here. I don’t wish to be part of that world bro. My general postings are always for the benefit of others aswell as my own

8 Likes

Enjoy, instagram will deactivate your account at some point like they do to every other cannabis account. Lot less freedom of speech over there.

12 Likes

Which is why I started the topic, to try to diverge from what I knew was going to happen and here we are again… sorry boys, didn’t figure this informational snippet was gonna take a nose dive

Also, as stated a bunch of times… OG is like its own little island nation… There is no freedom of speech here. This is the internet. Noone is speaking.

Also helpful to say that I don’t make the rules… I just enforce them. However, the community as a whole wanted the tank and politics threads closed. It became too much for everyone and more than enough for the mod team and leaders to be full time on the site, glassing everything like an eagle.

It sucks… but the only politics that really belong here is following votes for the MORE act and congratulating those whose states or countries have legalized recreational or medical use.

Honestly, that’s about it.

14 Likes

I would suggest cleaning up and locking the post.

I had logged back in to see this topic. Hell yeah that’s what I’m talking about I don’t wanna hear nothing about shit but weed.

4 Likes

I know you don’t like likes but I’ll give you everyone that I ever had. Or could give I’m so tired of hearing about bullshit when I’m here to have a good time.

2 Likes

I love weed :wink: Have a great day everyone.

46 Likes

I love you brother. I come here because you are my friends. Sad . Lol I enjoy what I see I don’t need to hear about the rest of the world that I already see. Thank you OG team I wish there was more that I could do for you you’ll do a great job. @Northern_Loki is a great person he has helped me a lot.

6 Likes

Show off!!! Lol

2 Likes

In that case from herein I’d be happy to stop replies to my threads and I’ll keep posting my content. I appreciate this community that’s why I came back. I know there are folks that like My builds etc. Again no offence to anyone here. It’s not about that but it is about that freedom of speech to me. I’d class a hella lot of you as friends now :100: including @toastyjakes and @northernloki. @hemp only just come across you really but I like your content :100: just seems people getting silenced a lot. Not a fan of that

11 Likes

Oh for sure lol I’m still waiting to see that rainbow jack finish in the TARDIS lol also I built a whole tote cab one night to do a grow comp with you hahah

5 Likes

I’ve gotten into it with people but you got to turn back around and apologize that is not what Joe wants us here for. There was a post one time someone wanted to know if someone didn’t like them. First of all chat is like to Subway. You got people coming home you got people going to work you got people fighting you got people happy you got people is going to hate you and you got people who’s gonna love you. That’s a subway. I think I’ve said enough. Lol

4 Likes

WHAAAAT…WEED? Man, I swore this was “Po-low-tick 101”!! I was just getting ready to vote…NOT!! THANKS for helping get the OG TRAIN back on the Track. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Show off!!! You got to watch that guy. It made me happy to see that that’s a very nice looking bud. Nice and frosty.

4 Likes

Did someone really say there is less freedom here than on IG that deletes cannabis accounts daily? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Doug Dawson sent me some seeds. They were stopped at the border. They were so good that they put a little letter in there. Said we are sorry. They gave me some other seeds said wish me luck. Lol Joking

3 Likes

Im fairly certain Overgrow was founded on the basis of overgrowing the bullshit. :grin: So soap box therapy for the politically inept goes totally against the grain and the spirit of OG. If someone wants to be politically active make it about something related to the community…

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

8 Likes