To flush or not to flush?

Have you quick dried flowers and then slow dry them at lower temps? big difference this is what always effects the quality in fact in can make a good product very poor i have been growing over 15years grown and dried many plants even the feel of the flowers are completly different quick dry fall apart in hands looses smell slow dry retains it bounce and smell.

Of course but you understand what i am saying clearly! without nutrition we have no plant so to take away nutrition makes no sense

1 Like

Slow drying helps to break down chlorophyll, sugars, and starches within the plant; without this breakdown, the smoke can be bitter and hard on the throat.

2 Likes

I don’t flush and see no reason to personally. I just knock my nutes way back at the end of flower. The plants decide themselves when they have had enough to drink and then I know they are close to harvest. Just how I do things for me , not saying it’s the way to do it . I love the community in the sense we are always learning :seedling:

1 Like

Mods, I get it if you want to move this post.

THIS is the reason we cannot figure it out. It’s not that we’re disagreeing about the individual items of data; no, we’re disagreeing about the collective average YES or NO conclusion. This is called a recursive dilemma and it might help us OG’ers to understand that phenomenon.

I swear it’s fascinating and has changed how I view internet averaging of sentiment.