Well when I went in to change the light cycle before the lights came on and turned the closet light on so I could see I forgot to turn it off so they are a day and a half behind on the flo cycle. So day 1 is officially today.
Lost the seedling that was bent over, That was the one that I saw a gnat crawl up the stem from below the soil line. No new gnat sightings since spraying and the other seedlings are doing fine. They were hit with some Azos and low dose cal mag+ today.
It's hard to tell where the individual plants are but the order from inside the closet is (left to right, top down) VG, VG, CD1, VG, CD2, CD3
And since I finally got around to covering the door so it can slide open here are some side view shots. (Left to right, top down) VG, VG, CD3, VG, CD1, CD2
Here are a few without CD1 in place.