Toker's Crypt : Valley Ghash, Chocolate Diesel

If it only worked that way lol. Just to add that smell is from rubs, they don’t smell out of the ordinary until the rub. Then it’s deet, but most the diesels I’ve grown smelled more like deetsel to me.

4 Likes

Took some pics of the light today. Optic LED Optic 6.

Did some rearranging today. Rotated one of the VG’s and switched CD 2 and 3.

CD’s filling in

The way they are looking they should be pretty frosty by the time they finish

HB x OG2

11 Likes

It’s been a couple weeks but I took a few pics along the way. About a month to go now until harvest. The CD’s are starting to put out some good scents and appear to have outgrown the bug spray smell they had during veg/early flo.

Selected

Isolated/Pollinated

Covered and ready to go back to the flo room

HB x OG2 topped and up-potted

HB x OG2 started showing sex a couple days ago

11 Likes

Looking sweet there. That’s a smart way to pollinate, how long do you leave the bag on?

Nice space light too! :alien:

3 Likes

3 days, then cover the plant and spray the pollinated site after unbagging to kill any stray pollen before returning to flo room.

5 Likes

Day 36 and officially past the halfway point.

Started training the HB x OG2

Did a little rearranging and defoliating.

Chocolate Diesel

The pollinated branch on the CD

The rest are Valley Ghash

10 Likes

Did some more rearranging and further tying down in spots. Top to bottom, left to right. VG, VG, VG, CD1, CD2, CD3.

All flower shots are Chocolate Diesel

Starting to see some seeds developing…

10 Likes

Wall to wall fat colas is a lovely sight to see :grin:

6 Likes

Why thank you @Howard.Crane I couldn’t agree more. I can’t remember if I posted this before but the flo area is roughly 3x3.

Still working the HBxOG2 vertical

The flo room today

Pollination successful on the second site (Valley Ghash)

13 Likes

Hola UT

Nice work man

I just finish watching a video on utube
of that way technic great.

Bare

5 Likes

Hola Brother Bare. Thanks for stopping by old friend!
Peace, UT

4 Likes

Just a quick update. When I was Taking the HBxOG2 back to the grow room I noticed she decided to show her stuff. Which is outstanding news since she is the sole survivor.

Edit: She’s also triple noding, hard to tell in the pic but that is a triple node site. @V4vendetta didn’t you have one of yours doing that not long ago?

5 Likes

They have a special name for it. It’s funny sounding i forget what its called. But yes it ended up being a hermie.
Edit: if you get one with good traits keep it; its rare that they don’t have problems. The Clones in piticular develope other deformities. I would throw pollen at it.

3 Likes

I’ve had it before years ago from a couple strains but can’t remember what they were. I probably won’t be doing any pollinating for awhile.

4 Likes

Howd the other two tri-nodes pan out man? Or whatever we call them.

3 Likes

They weren’t anything out of the ordinary other than the nodes, can’t remember what they were though it was so long ago. They do seem to stack flowers tighter though.

3 Likes

Cool. That was my thinking when I saw mine do it.

3 Likes

Hola UT

is that Headband OG Kush
I have grown some from aishin
mine is HB og Chem D

Bare

3 Likes

Hola Bare, It’s Loompa’s cross of his Headband x his OG Squared. If I remember correctly the OG Squared side is OG x Yeti OG.

Here’s some info additional info from Loompa OG Squared commandeered from another forum.

" Well the OG Squared is what now is called Foodog, and it had the highest THC rating in the whole Mecca Cup sitting at 29.9%. The Foodog was also the big surprise this year in outdoor. She is a true beast and hits fucking heavy. Not that the Yeti doesnt either, we just havent tested her yet. But rest assured we do alot of work here on the farms working lines. And it is my opinion that there is no use trying to put out a seed line where we dont try to improve the line above the parentage stock. And it showed in the Mecca Cup. She was the only outdoor weed entered and went toe to toe with all the indoor and she smashed the records and is the highest THC plant that the Cup has ever seen.Id say that a good start on improving a line and making it rival the parent stock." Loompa, March 2014

7 Likes

Week 6 coming to an end. Took some lights out pics

18 Likes