Toker's Crypt : Valley Ghash, Chocolate Diesel

The Chocolate Diesel are starting to show a lot more preflowers. Still no hairs showing but they still look to be female.

These two pics are the same preflower, same plant, from different angles.

The next shot is a different plant.

The frost is starting to come on the VG’s, Day 25

10 Likes

Looks like the first of the pistils are starting to pop. I took a lot of pics of this spot and this is the best I could get. Still a little blurry, but you can see the white tip where the pistils are starting to come out.

Flower girls are starting to look pretty good.

10 Likes

What a great bunch of lovely beauties brother! Wonderful :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for stopping by @AUM. You have quite a collection of beauties in your room, had my eye on them for a bit.:grin:

5 Likes

I took some better pics of the same pre flower from earlier with different angles. Still can’t get a good focus on that tiny spot but it’s better than the last attempt.

For reference here is the male @Kayoes

9 Likes

I know I know dear one that you stepped in :wink: Thank you as wel for your interest :heart:

4 Likes

Starting week 5, Day 29. Almost to the halfway point. Ended up with 3 females and 2 male Chocolate Diesel.

13 Likes

12 Likes

16 Likes

Very nice training, lovely canopy. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

Thank you @ReikoX and thanks for stopping by.

2 Likes

I can’t tell your choc diesels apart anymore man. Which ones maled out on you?

2 Likes

Both of the ones that had the more wide Indica type leaf early on. Once they all got older they grew out of that (So did the Sativa looking one) and leaves look pretty much the same. The last male that was removed had heat stress damage and was paler green.

I will be numbering them when they are transplanted and take cuts when they go into flo.

6 Likes

Yeah bro, really nice training, it looks like a tree, a small tree, beautiful and the resin production of your lovely ladies is impressive!!! :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks @AUM I never did much LST in my past grows. Using the bottom four branches from clone or the 2nd and 3rd from seed, top above, tie the branches horizontal and pinch or tuck any fans blocking the shoots.

7 Likes

Officially past the half way mark and getting close to the end of week 5 at day 34.

12 Likes

15 Likes

Starting week 6, Day 36

8 Likes

16 Likes

Day 44 in week 7. It looks like they are going to finish faster than they did the first time through.

13 Likes