Tony Greens Tortured Beans

I guess I could do a little one in my 3x3. I have access. My 4x4 only has decent access in front.

3 Likes

I plant them in 7cmx7cmx 18 cm deep pots that is 0,7 liter on home made mapito strait 12/12 from seed or clone, in bigger pots 15cmx15cm ( 1 gal) po i put 3 or 4 clones but the will grow bigger

5 Likes

Here 3 or 4 ril (twin pheno ) in a 1 gal pot

24 Likes

It seems sketchy but I lollipopped a gg4 to the very top node before flip once, she put out a half pound in 5 gallons.

13 Likes

What are you flowering those under? Just looks efficient, or could be. Nice work.

2 Likes

What’s the veg time on these? Or are they straight to flower from clones?

3 Likes

Yes no veg

4 Likes

360 plants under 2x 300watt bridglux diy led

5 Likes

I flipped two G-Unit a day ago, hopefully ready if i show up in Michigan for the cup.

I had some issue with this strain, and a new growing style. Switched to Growpito in autopots and had a learning curve. But i think i have it close to figured…

@Tonygreen is the G-Unit sensitive to nutes? It seems i get beyond 1.0 EC they want to give me issues.

5 Likes

I just flipped my G-Unit fem a week ago and she’s beasting out in a 15G right now, topdress at flip was my usual CoM Stonington blend & fish bone (whiting) meal but with a tablespoon of Osmocote Plus Indoor-Outdoor 15-9-12, we’re gonna see what this girl can do with some hybrid nutes (sort of like the Soul Synthetics line from Roots, synthetics and organics together, but flipped here towards organics) and a decent sized pot, she’s gonna get 2x4 for herself to get big:

13 Likes

nice plants!!! Those are gonna blow up nice.
I really enjoyed the G-Unit and ran 2 fems in the greenhouse. I didn’t grow them real big but got 1/4 pound per plant in #5T pots hand bombing the for light dep.
Almost ran them again this summer but I went with GB bx2
Got 2 more packs of Tony’s gear enroute from a trade so that will add GG4 RIL and Sherbikerbubble to my extensive TG collection. I upped my plant count indoors so when i get back under the lights next fall , the seed pops will be all about TG gear and Bodhi :smiley:

10 Likes

I grew Sherbikerbubble when it 1st came out. Grew it again recently. I’ll grow her again too. Everyone seems to like it.

7 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard can’t wait to see those at harvest.

5 Likes

Wow!

How many mother plants for those clones?

Would love to see more pics of your setup!

What was your yield like?

3 Likes

I robbed his ass again! Thanks tony.

15 Likes

Damn, look at you

4 Likes

It’s the magnesium and calcium man! They need that hard to push the rest!

I’m at 1ec epsom per gallon, that’s like 1ec right there, then add calcium and feed up to 3.0. Try it on sum but idw fuck up your flow. Been that way since I switched to led.

All my gear loves flora micro, if you can find it or equivalent they’ll be happier.

11 Likes

Kaminski you get yours? I’m overwhelmed so I think it’s sent but idk ha

1 Like

Your gear grew like a god damn princess on Lucas using GH Micro/Bloom, bloom boosters, and using damn near 2ml/gal calmag in coco under LED’s. Got to 2.4 EC before having to back off.

11 Likes

Lower bud glamour shot

24 Likes