Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Pretty darn frosty @hoss8455 Cant wait for review.

4 Likes

Ol Dirty Glue looking good so far :+1:

Top four are ODG at a couple weeks ish.

12 Likes

I scored the last pack of Cat Eye from Oregon Elite Seeds and they arrived today, also Chem Bub + freebies from GLG! Was a good day! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I tell folks if you can get a separate Ca source low in N it’s the way to go with my gear. 1-0-0 or sum.

8 Likes

Just switched to Epsom and Gypsum because I didn’t like the extra N with the Cal/Mag.

5 Likes

Gypsum or Calcium Acetate does the trick

4 Likes

I’ve got OG Chem Bub just popping tails. We’ll see how it goes, but maybe some in the yard? Starting later than I wanted but that might prove to be the ticket. Had more than my share of mold last couple years. I’m thinking shorter veg,smaller plants, less time to mold. Maybe? We’re overdue for a good Indian Summer. That would help too.

8 Likes

RIL Diesel #1 Initial Smoke Report:

Chem like nose but without the lower end funk and more towards the sharp side that I attribute to Sours. Back end of the nose is a smooth mycelium type smell that I’ve experienced in Ril hybrids. The sour definitely takes 80 percent of the nose with just enough of the mycelium thing to keep it from being a stinging type of sharp.

High is very enjoyable. It’s very psychoactive. It’s not debilitating or sedating but it’s very potent. Very fast onset as well you can feel the tingle in the back of your head before the Cherry goes out. Makes things more emjoyable kinda uplifting for lack of a better word. I’m still playing with dosages to comment on length of high but off the first few smokes I’d say longer than most things, shorter than chems (Corey in direct comparison).
I’ve been going to this noncured over Stardawg and Pure kush.

Overall she’s more than earned another run. She’s thorough impressed me chopped at least a week early.

22 Likes

:clap:. Awesome report @hoss8455 Thanks for sharing.

6 Likes

1 of 2 Italian Beefs in garden at the moment.

11 Likes

Is that a preying mantis on that leaf? I once hatched a Mantis egg in a carnivorous plant tank and they all ate each other until only one stood victorious. It was super gnarly like Thunder Dome.

5 Likes

Yup. As I’m making the Star Trek sound Jim Carrey made in The Cable Guy at Medieval Times.
C0444i

It’s like playing king of the mountain everyday with these mantids or nymph. A great way to protect and entertain. They love these Italian beefs with their stretch.

7 Likes

There is only 1 pack of Ril D left on DC! I doubled back and bought another pack.

15 Likes

Weighted Blanket 13 days into flower

22 Likes

Finally got some tony greens beans got the one in the cd case and gluetini? Has anyone ran gluetini and have pics? Thanks and looking forward to running them

10 Likes

Some stunning gluetini pictures were posted on IG recently.

5 Likes

Thanks bud I’ll have to check them out. Thanks

3 Likes

G-Unit about 6 days from flip and reaching…

12 Likes

Italian Beefs about week 2 ish of flower.
Fuggin beauties even stuck in one gallons.
Left not as stretchy as right pheno.

3 Likes

The top pic looks alor like the lady I ran.

2 Likes