Tony Greens Tortured Beans

The sole female Weighted Blanket of 4. Bulking up more than I expected. Low smell so far, vague hash and citrus on a rub.

21 Likes

Four Ol dirty glue potted up at around a month.

22 Likes

Just a little gluetini living life and starting to ripen! A week or two away from chop!!

31 Likes

G-Unit in early flower… just reaching nipple height…

Bring on the Dank Nuggets.

17 Likes

Nice fat frosty buds.

6 Likes

@GCBudz nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: that is the way to grow mapito (growpito) i make my own and now i made if even more airy ,ebb and flow is the best way to water so that the top stay dry
After harvest take out the big roots and reuse
My mapito is more than 3 years of nonstop use

7 Likes

Hope these lay down some fat nugs for you homie!

5 Likes

I had new user issues in the beginning but escobars thread got me on track. I’m 3/4 way through his thread.

I’m an older fart with a bad back, i opted for autopots for easier feedings. Two tents, two reservoirs for staggered harvests and dissimilar mixes. I mix in a 20 gallon tote and transfer with pump. Much easier for me this way.

I no longer have to drive down to, through the city and nonstop construction for medium these days. Thats what attracted me…

You have a journal i can follow?

6 Likes

Great medium to grow in once you get the numbers right and figure out how to grow in it.

6 Likes

Kaminski you get yours?

2 Likes

I’m trying my best… :wink:

Hopefully have a nice jar to lay on the table in MI come August… hoping to make it.

4 Likes

Wait till we see the 420 flowers jumping off. You guys ain’t seen nuthin yet! Keep ‘em comin guys!

Once I get this fixed I’ll be back to work… almost lost ril fast auto but I dragged em out before it flooded completely. Lights saved, tents all trashed.

Keep the weighted blanket coming too!
This years releases are among my best ever. I feel like it’s the 3rd year I topped the last. Much love! :metal::metal::metal::metal:

21 Likes

@Tonygreen you should get some goldfish or something.
Then you could have a giant aquaponic system.
Life gives ya lemons, make lemonade.

You really got to quit breaking mirrors brother, you need to change your luck.
Here is to better days my friend.
Sorry to bust your balls but …well… you know. :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

You’re like 5’6" so the plant is like 36" tall? :rofl:

8 Likes

But yes… :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Dam @GCBudz
Are you gonna wear those shorts to the z-labs campout? :rofl:

15 Likes

If so I need an Addy

3 Likes

G-Unit fem on Day F15, that stem is around an inch thick already

28 Likes

nice plants man… those are gonna blow up big time!!
G-Unit is some good smoke

6 Likes

What’s g unit again ?

4 Likes