Tony Greens Tortured Beans

@Blueridge what up, got a few gluetini pics. Mind you this is the trial run single plant 100w light. Just to find where she likes to be.

18 Likes

Next run will go full tent with the 600w

10 Likes

Got the G-Unit fem on the left stretching out luxuriously, she’s gonna put it down I can tell:

19 Likes

She’s thick… I pulled lots of fans and she’s still thick. She looks healthy.

7 Likes

1st Italian Beef s no real smell as two other bigger plants around. Nice and sticky.

2nd Italian beef Laid back

13 Likes

J-unit Day 21 from flip. I stunted her by up potting too large, so she’s on a milk crate.

StatLine Day 21 from flip

25 Likes

strong text

Italian beef two dif phenos — put these into flower on 4/7 so they are almost done :sunglasses:
Im taking clones of everything from now on… i really fkd up not taking clones of the ol dirty bubble i had😢

35 Likes

She’s going to be a greasy ole girl beautiful plants you do nice work I’m definitely going to have to dig into mine. I appreciate you sharing and keep us updated on how things go. :fire::fire:

7 Likes

Managed to snag a pack of GG4RIL regs and sherbikerbubble in a recent trade but these pics of the Italian Beef stuff… dammit guys… I am gonna have to place another seedbank order and snag those before they are gone when pics like those starting getting thrown down @Loof … very nice job on those!!!
I really didn’t know what to think of the Italian Beef… the name kinda throws me I guess because I had no idea what to expect. Tony’s description of the effects and these pics getting posted by growers … ya I want that LOL

16 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: yes !

8 Likes

Big Don just got sexed (it’s a girl!) and repotted up to 7G from a 5” square it’s on like Donkey Kong:

Some fresh-trimmed Sowah Grapefruit for a midnight snack

28 Likes

Im curious about the big don, i still have some freebies of thos, i flowered a male and kept the pollen only cuz the male had a strong smell of death … whats the female smell like?

10 Likes

That was something I noticed too. The Big Don males are absolutely nasty in veg (atleast the trifoliates). The two females I ran had a total disconnect between scent and flavor. Both were pretty similar.
Scent was offensive , hot garbage with some sweet n spicy twangy notes nestled in. Smells better than I described. Flavor was super unusual and not easy to describe ; growling rotting candied apple coated in corn chips with background spicy notes. Effects were really narcotic. a joint amongst friends left everyone quiet in there head. Would make an excellent night cap though.

13 Likes

I have some left. I was planning to F1. Last run I popped 3, flowered 3. Had 3 phenos. The one I want again had darker leaves and big ol’ puffy calyx. Will be taking a clone and reversing it. Also going to bring it back to regs with possibly 88g13hp. Have some hopefully in the mail and we’ll see how these are from someone’s seed line before I cross it.

8 Likes

Big Don is out of my fridge stock and waiting to be popped. I’m hoping for something that smells like straight shit.

9 Likes

I told y’all it’s a new nasty terp profile out!

11 Likes

Monster resin too!

9 Likes

Italian Beef … So good you’ll eat your own kin. :hushed:
Michigan meat terps nice and sweet.

16 Likes

Had anyone grown out cats eye yet? And if so, how was the smoke?

6 Likes

I’m curious about Cat Eye as well. Have a pack waiting for first thing when I get set up again. Can’t wait. :sunglasses:

5 Likes