Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Preciate it professor

4 Likes

Hey at least you knew what it was, I had to google it and copied and pasted it.

2 Likes

This explains it pretty well.

9 Likes

G-Unit fem at F24:

25 Likes

They look like clones, nice work on the grow.
Nice work on the gene pool @Tonygreen :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Just gonna leave some Italian Beef here … :hot_pepper::baguette_bread::meat_on_bone::it:

19 Likes

Motzarella, hot peppers, oh and drag it through the river!

Pretty plant too.

5 Likes

Have you grown her? Remember when she threw the most weight on? Trying to figure out how much more support the plant will need.

3 Likes

For sure last two weeks they chunk like crazy. Tools a little longer to cure because they were dense large buds. I gotta drop one now.

4 Likes

Do you take her at 70? Or does she go longer? And thanks for all the help!!

3 Likes

I use BBP so it tends to take an extra week. I think I let it go 9 weeks if my burnt brain is correct

3 Likes

Italian beef #1 taller smells more bubblegum sweet like but complex still haha

18 Likes

Stat Line 43 days from flip.

J-Unit 43 days from flip.

30 Likes

Gluetini 64 f smell is staying now with lemon cleaner with a hint of like cough drop on the backside.

29 Likes

Anyone have pics of the 05-09 sour bubble? Thanks in advance

6 Likes

Here’s some…Sour Bubble IX

23 Likes

Weighted Blanket

Chem 91 X Sour Bubble it’s been grumpy the whole time.

26 Likes

The first of my Gorilla Bubble Bx2 seedlings has shown female so she will get a new home today out in the greenhouse. She was outside in a partially shaded area for a couple days and she looks pretty good. She got rained on before I got her into the greenhouse. This winter I’ll be cycling thru all my tony green packs. Got so many seeds… gotta get them growing hehehe
For this summer though it’s Gorilla Bubble Bx2

and a Stat Line that I topped as it was showing very fast vertical growth. Will be topping those again but will give her some time to get into that pot she is in then it will be a 7gallon to the finish. I’m using the tom hill basic recipe that’s been floating around from the old days of overgrow. I substitute sheep manure for chicken though. The soil base is recycled soil from last years grow plus any indoor stuff also gets tossed into that pile to overwinter under a tarp.
I reammend every season and so far the plants in this years mix are seeming to like it alot :wink:
we will see!!!

Stat Line S1

21 Likes

Chem91xSour Bubble 1 and 2, day 0 flower, just about to flip. Due to some timing goofiness they will almost certainly overgrow my space

And the sole female Weighted Blanket, wish there were more. Looks like a fast finisher, maybe 55 days, here at day 40f

26 Likes

Bubblehead at 62 days

35 Likes