Tony Greens Tortured Beans

@TestOfOath Dude go great lakes they are from murder mitten. Clio i think
Just send cash with a tracking number. I have literally sent them thousands of dollars with no issues. ever.

7 Likes

Clio is only 10 minutes from my house :joy: that’s wild, be a lot cooler if I could just hand it to em.

I appreciate the confirmation and confidence though, I’ll give em a shot for sure

2 Likes

2nd this on all points. They’ve been solid with me also. I too send cash for payment and no issues.

1 Like

Soaknbeans and Neptune seedbank both take cards and have Tony’s gear and are reliable af.

8 Likes

I agree with dealing with Tony .

2 Likes

Im debating on ordering aome of those gorilla bubble collector packs come black friday.

1 Like

best deals in town

7 Likes

Ditto. Soaknbeans for TG (or direct with Tony if he does that).

5 Likes

Last pack from glg. Dragboat hooking it up always. Whats nice is the pocket on the dragons blood t shirt. Little extras mean a lot.

17 Likes

If you’re US-based, send them a Blank Money Order in the amount of your purchase. I’ve done it numerous times without a problem. Put it in a Tracked Enveloped, send them the Tracking Number!!!), they’ll notify you when received…done deal!!! Always satisfied with their service, even during “420 Sale”, Freebies galore. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Cash worked fine for me with soaknbeans

17 Likes

10 Likes

This shit right here put the biggest smile on my face bro!! Especially when I read the @corgitron part!! Hell yeah! :star_struck:holdin it down! :facepunch:

2 Likes

“Best relief for neuromuscular and nerve pain you can find” man, that’s what I’ve been going through. It’s brutal. Only thing that really helps is Cannabis.

1 Like

Neptune has buy one get one packs (pre packaged as BOGO offer), and they are sending two of those packs with each purchase, so it’s buy one get 4 total!

5 Likes

Ended up going Neptune this time… Seems like GLG has the best selection of Tony’s gear but ethereum payment on Neptune took less than 4 hours to totally complete and I have a tracking number already

4 Likes

Honestly i would have went to neltune myself. That bong they are giving away is badass. @TestOfOath
Is this your first purchase from tony?

2 Likes

Hi folks, we recently grew the Ruby Red Gorilla Bubble to the finish for pheno huntig, but the descriotion of these seeds compared to the plants we grew out were kind of in a different direction. Anyone else grew this one out? We just wonder as we received these seeds second hand and we want to know if we got tricked from that guy. I don’t blame the breeder at all, just wondered.
Cheers

3 Likes

Wish i could help. Id do some shady shit for that ruby red. Regardless lets see some pictures.

I only heard of the NYCO x Gorilla Bubble… Orange Grapefruit Rabbit Hole or something to that affect…

What’s this Ruby Red Gorilla Bubble?

1 Like