Tony Greens Tortured Beans

I just ran Loudogs Casey Jones x Sour Bubble. It is definitely an up with one hell of a ride.

Driving that Train(wreck) through Thailand with a sour Diesel engine, Casey Jones is the progeny of My Oriental Express mother (trainwreck x thai by billygoat seeds) crossed with the ECSD v3 papas, and is a polyhybrid certain to delight the mind and palate of sativa lovers. There is a bit of phenotypical variation with this cross, varying from fruity sativa dominance to a more dieselish aroma and growth. Look for these lovely ladies to finish up in 8 to 10 weeks.

16 Likes

@corgitron how do I get some of these? All your CJxSB posts and pics got me jonesin to grow some Casey Jones :joy:

6 Likes

I wanna get in on these too. Lemme know.

3 Likes

When more information comes in ill repost.

4 Likes

Wonderful post. Great salesmanship

I want some!

2 Likes

Bx2 or Bx3?

2 Likes

When more information comes in Iā€™ll post it here.

2 Likes

29 Likes

So when i open my veg tent the SOWAH smells so god damn delicious. No stem rub needed in your face.

19 Likes

Beautiful!!! I can smell them from here!!!

4 Likes

Weā€™re yours super stinky?

1 Like

I only flipped one so far and it was male. As soon as i have room im gonna flower the other 2. Hopefully one will be a girl.

1 Like

17 Likes

Sometimes moms and dads get lostā€¦ certain Ingredient in the mix was lostā€¦could be anythingā€¦

If it was some amazing incredible stuff, Iā€™d make sure to have some backup clones. For most, itā€™s a marketing ploy. Supply & demand. To them, limited releases mean they can charge more.

2 Likes

Shhhhh. Thatā€™s a huge marketing secretā€¦and how to profit on an oops

Heyyyyy! Canā€™t remember whenever I posted about chopping my Bubbleheads and separating a keeperā€¦. Well, we have new foliage!

Edit:
Today is the twelfth day. The dried product is atill curingā€¦ but hey, at least the plant is still alive.

16 Likes

Anyone trying to trade some Tony green gear? Iā€™m not comfortable sending cash or blank check in the mail to a company with no storefront I can visit if things go sidewaysā€¦

Super interested in his hard work though, got PLENTY to trade

1 Like

What are you looking for? Seriously dc seed exchange and great lakes genetics are super legit.
Great lakes genetics has the best freebies in the game imo. @TestOfOath

3 Likes

I wanna say he had a bubblegum or something heā€™d inbred or something fancy about 9 times and I wanted to see what that was about after he put so much time into it really. Also the great lakes haze cause itā€™s Michigan themed and thatā€™s where Iā€™m from :joy:

Never gotten to grow anything more than an F1-2 in my whole career cause before this place I thought your average seed place was just the norm.

Guess I could send them cash if you guys vouch for the place I was just apprehensive about that being the only payment option

1 Like