Tony Greens Tortured Beans

the Og chem bub is now 6 . I had one male I had to cull that slipped by. These plants train themselves it seems. Flip in one weeks time!

26 Likes

Awesome smoke. Perfect texture for me. Dense enough but still pillowy. The sweetness came out in the cure making the nose really delectable in the bag combining candy notes with the savory almost cologne like musk I found in both phenos I ran. But she really shines taste wise. In a joint the first ⅓ takes on the candy and then the rest is all that cologne musk. Really enjoyable. High is nice and potent but doesn’t make me put the cereal in the fridge.

36 Likes

Italian Beef. I’m the INTJ no one listens too lol

44 Likes

Frosty. O Yeaimageimage

8 Likes

Just harvested. About to get arrested for frostitution charges.

52 Likes

Dont want you to get in trouble. Pass it over here. :smiley:

13 Likes

This works? I’ve been searching for straight pine flavor. Looks like the search is over

4 Likes

You going to release make more PTG?

3 Likes

yeah it works and ive been using two mylars to make sure it dont dry out the weed or nothing

5 Likes

Pine Tar Gush, PTG x Corelone Kush, PTG x Garlic Groove, PTG x Made of Honor in da Haus!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Thanks @misterbee . @GCBudz was generous enough to dig deep in his stash and trade me. This site rocks. Also I’m late on getting this years beans out. Still coming gc

8 Likes

That does look good.

5 Likes

Summer hopefully!

7 Likes

Crazy looking Buds, that a beauty!

3 Likes

Bogo @Great_lakes_Genetics on my 2 newest seed lines!

Nl5 x ril for massive yielding cola monsters
And Original Diesel S1 X RIL, killer potency with the metal tang of the original diesel!!! Rocket ship to the moon!

19 Likes

Metal tang? That’s what they used to call me in high-school😎

5 Likes

@Tonygreen keep em comin. When will we see those autos? You got me shakin over here waiting.

22 Likes

50% off Tonygreen’s Tortured Beans and everything else at Oregon Elite with code 2XBLACK, even works on sale items!

14 Likes

I just took advantage of the sale going on today and ordered me some Black Rose IBL from @Great_lakes_Genetics and am very excited to finally get these magic beans of @Tonygreen 's!

Fell in love with the strain first time I saw it here on OG and still do every time I see someone’s running it!

The freebies are gonna be a bonus as I’m absolutley focused on the :black_heart: :rose: !

:grin:

14 Likes

They are beautiful looking plants. I’ve seen a lot of nice work on this forum, but those are upper echelon as far as looks go anyway.

5 Likes