Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Scooped one of the last of those fem G-Units, there’s a couple more over there still at Oregon Elite for $87.50 for 20 (at least, knowing Tony) seeds. Can’t wait to see what sort of stinky frost monsters come out of that, someone else get this stuff while it’s that cheap!

5 Likes

Just picked up some of Tony’s sour bubble pollen super excited to do some work with it. I couldn’t believe how fast it he got it to me. He also sent some Italian beef x Sour Diesel bx3 testers and some cool swag. I believe the testers will now be the next run for me!

Was excited so I had to express some gratitude with some photoshop action.

17 Likes

Call that one “Trucker’s Delight”

8 Likes

That’s actually pretty good :wink:.

2 Likes

Please put up a log if you do!! Would love to follow along!

4 Likes

Absolutely plan to document. :metal:

4 Likes

Beans ripening for the selection run!!!

10 Likes

Dear lord sweet baby Jesus he dropped one hell of package off to ya! Hats off Tony.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Waiting for them to get my $$$ for some Black Rose I.B.L. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Had to grab me some more Tony Greene’s!!
What’s the word on the AfroBub? I don’t recall anything about this one.

5 Likes

Gotdamn that’s a haul for a little over a bill

3 Likes

I know, right?! I couldn’t let it pass by…
& the AfroBub has me dying to pop them upon arrival :partying_face:

3 Likes

I concur! They will be run next and documented after my Blueberry Diesel run has come to a finish. Not quite sure what I want to use the sour bubble pollen for yet but I had to have it.

2 Likes

Some Gorilla Bubble BX5 after a few months in the Grove Bags, just fire weed, this or a cross to it is staying on rotation from now on:

37 Likes

@Tonygreen is the Original Diesel S1 in the Ol Dirty Glue from OJD/Connoisseur? And what’s the NL#5? Probably going to grab those, half for the Afrobub freebies X2, and I was curious. Afrobub is Power Malawi x Sour Bubble? That’s an insane cart @GryphonX12 posted and I’m about to do close to the same, I think.

5 Likes

Yes to all!

Funny, Roms gave me Afrobub over a decade ago. Never got to em. Covid hit and he lost all his seeds so I sent them back to his monastery, sadly they never arrived. They came back to me six months later because no planes were flying lol. So I sent them back again but kept 3.

The winner was a thin leaf African momma with big buds so I hit her with the ril. My first African excursion. Plants are going to be huge and vigorous. Felt zippy electricity, probably thcv in there, unconfirmed but felt similar from ptg that has positive labs. I hope the thin leaf comes through with the ril adding major flower and resin upgrades. Potential to be some crazy shizznit. Mom was narrow leaf but finished in 10 :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

21 Likes

Nice, so this is the Weasel Diesel (maybe also AJ’s SD depending on who you ask)?

EDIT: answered my own question, OJD used Jah Hoover’s Original Diesel / Weasel Diesel cut and I found this post where Weasel says they’re sister cuts:

Post in thread ‘Original Diesel.’ https://www.icmag.com/threads/original-diesel.18123937/post-18186366

I found Roms posting about Afrobub recently on ICMag, he’s working it again at F3, pretty cool save Tony!

Post in thread ‘Atao RiddiM’ https://www.icmag.com/threads/atao-riddim.337610/post-18041253

His projects since 2009 are pretty badass:
271882368_655182688858091_9005534733738894685_n

10 Likes

Ok Tony you got me again, I’m stocking the fuck up this year on TGTB and nobody else, the deals remain unbeatable, a buck fifty a bean. I’m excited to check out this era of having finished the Gorilla Bubble and RIL projects basically and starting the hybrids with the classics and others. Definitely excited to get that Afrobub too, I love African strains and I think they’ll mix with the GB real well, THCV would definitely be cool!

Oops!..._I_Did_It_Again

7 Likes

I got in my collection:

15 Black Rose Tony Greens Tortured Seeds Black Russian Shiva Skunk
10 Mendo Bubble Tony Greens Tortured Seeds Mendo Cookies GG4 RIL
10 Big Don Tony Greens Tortured Seeds Romulan BX1 GG4 RIL

thats 10 seeds, not 10 packs.

8 Likes