Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

I got his sour boggle, can’t wait to grow it out!

9 Likes

R.I.P Bog, a great cannabis man of the ages and grandfather to my lines… shared so much with so many and helped many from my generation learn the craft.
Prayers for Mrs.Bog, kindest lady there could be and family.
When I asked Bog if I he minded if I released GB he said looks good you should start a seed company. Always kind and caring… fuck 2020 for real.

41 Likes

I’ve said that more in the last day than I have yet to this point!

BOG, a true OGer from the beginning to the end! I was going to hit him up after the New Years to deal with him directly :cry:. Treasure every BOG plant you grow and make more seeds in his memory!

22 Likes

Wow that is very sad news

16 Likes

Oh man that’s horrible. Never dealt with him but heard nothing but good thing me about him and his strains.
Was seriously gonna order from him after the holidays to get some of his famous bubblegum flavors in my vault. Sadly people will now gouge and it’ll be out of my expense budget by the time I have the money.

Regardless this is horrible news and nothing but positive love and energy to all those who were close to him.

9 Likes

It is truly a great loss to the community. I had sent an email on the 4th to order some seeds form them. Mrs. B.O.G. emailed back but I got a lil busy with the holidays and never placed an order. Would still love some seeds but don’t wanna place an order now, I am sure she has a bit more pressing matters on her plate than seed orders to fill. Any suggestions?

10 Likes

23 Likes

Just wait I’d say. The banks like dc and James bean are close to them. They’ll know first.

14 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope everyone’s having a decent holiday.

Ended up culling 8 males from the final lot.
7 girls and big momma left.
Males revegged and thrown in.
One showed a few hairs revegging so he got tossed.
I’ve got my chem dad male, a lanky glue leaner and a tighter noded glue leaner that is a branching king.

The big chem dad revegged the hardest, expected if any through a hair it would be him but nope, all balls thrown right through reveg.

19 Likes

Got this weirdo too but not planning on using him.
Hes been put aside for evaluation of his growth pattern.
This wasnt a fim, clean cut through the stem and he threw a branch everywhere lol.

18 Likes

Merry Christmas! Hope everyone has a better one than how I started mine :hot_face:.

6 Likes

Worst that happened to me was the turkey went bad and I got sent 30 miles to a closed store. Ham it is, i prefer it anyway for christmas. One year my dad did a smoked prime rib roast when I was a kid. Never forget that.

18 Likes

25 posts were split to a new topic: Bud rot solution

Yeppers merry christmas i hope you arev
Feeeling better tony if you have any strayy pollen id love to get some if posdible

Peace out. And stay safe

5 Likes

Deep fried turkey for Thanksgiving, and something different for Christmas. This year it’s ham and a couple deep fried chickens (last moment plans). We had family decide to stick around instead of leaving for their normal plans, so I had to add some meat.

I have some great prime rib memories from Christmas as well.

Ham is always great for Christmas, I agree. 8f that is the worst that happens, you’re doing alright buddy. Merry Christmas.

8 Likes

My family owns a Chinese restaurant, Christmas one of the few days of the year they need my help :rofl:. Like every year I have to request the days off for Christmas Eve (Christmas day too but other job isn’t open), New Year’s Eve, and even new year day can be crazy :crazy_face:.

14 Likes

Merry Christmas to all :santa:t4::mrs_claus:

8 Likes

And Merry Christmas, all!

7 Likes

If there is a drop out or any extra space to be put in, i would like that very much, thanks.

@Hugh_Glass

8 Likes

We gonna see the count when I’m done. Maybe will open again for a week or so depending.
Stick around I’m sure you’ll get some.
I’ll grab some day 14 pics today.

16 Likes