Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

Gonna tie these girls up and move them under the hps to finish the last bit. 9 weeks or so monday.

24 Likes

Some awesome looking offerings, if there was some gg ril regs I would have bought some to go with the ones we get from this run. There are some gg ril fems on there, fems just arent my thing. imo tony is one of the top breeders out there !

10 Likes

Grabbed a pack of the headbanger x gb!!!

7 Likes

So I was just wondering if we were getting close to having to start to pay for these yet? looks like we’re getting there! I’m so excited.
:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

6 Likes

We should be fine on the count judging by my fem harvest. Big momma should be holding 10k before cleaning. She looks like it lololo

43 Likes

WOW plus 10
:exploding_head:

6 Likes

Shes falling all over the place, got her tied up 10 different ways. She vegged under a t8 all last summer and fall ha

10 Likes

I been rolling joints of crushed deseeded GB on this mom and she is real nice, more body than my current heady GB bx5 mom. This one is funky too. My other cut was chosen for her clean profile as an “accepting” tool that influences progeny but let’s donor Terps prevail, may be keeping thos second one because it’s the opposite, nice and grimy. Lot 3, biggest plant too, a full 4.5 foot from 24 inches or so

34 Likes

Whats up man how you doing tonight?

4 Likes

Doin real good off this lot 3 live resin!

That’s one of y’alls babies right there ha

36 Likes

Damn keyboard is acting up. Just wanted to say hey.
Ya man can’t wait…
Peace Brother Have a good one.

5 Likes

Awww they’re peeking their heads out to say high!

7 Likes

Yall ready for the grand finale?

Lot 3

58 Likes

When I talk about trait segregation here is an excellent example. So we seen the big pine cone top and dome top super sour bubble phenos, I’ll grab shots of the glue pot too that shows those phenos, but here is a plant that is 2 of 2 in a pot with a dome top…

JW and I found a rare pure sativa chocolate diesel leaner in the gg4 s1, long 12 week finish and sativa flower formation, this one shows some of those traits finishing in 10. Trait segregation in advanced backcrossea…

38 Likes

Great job Mr. !!! Beans popping from everywhere

4 Likes

Dome top, 2 of these, one in a solo bucket and 1 sharing with the segregationist ha.

So we for sure have a lot of my original mom and a dome top lot.

Hopefully lot 3 will cover a full list too, it’s about 4.5ft so I’m hopeful.

40 Likes

most beautiful flowers! Thank You @Tonygreen for the years of work, its got me Smilling ear to ear buddy! Cant wait
:100:

7 Likes

I’ll snap some of the glue bucket later. Real small flowers but only due to 3 in the bed. Well see what they do.

11 Likes

Thanks bro. I’m glad I got to do this for yall.
Gonna be a whole hella heat coming out of here and a couple weirdos too!
I’m really happy with these selections.
I’m gonna smoke a bunch of mature resin and soft a little hash off so I’ll have a little smoke notes for ya too.

32 Likes

It has been an education watching this seed run @Tonygreen. It is easy to see that you are a master of the fine art of breeding cannabis. Thanks for sharing here. I look forward to growing some of the seeds from these beautiful plants.

18 Likes