Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

Waiting for the stretch, a week in from flip.

19 Likes

Hell yeah, busting ass to clean these fems in time for the outdoor guys, 420 is too late for many.
I’m gonna keep a bunch of the ril fems on hand in case the count is short in this seed run.

17 Likes

Shit I’ll throw my name in twice for a pack that size of fems :wink: lol
@Tonygreen

4 Likes

Hmm… what climate would these do well in? I’m in southern Maine and my friend has given me permission to grow on his land. though it wouldn’t exactly be convenient to tend to, being nearly an hour away and on the side of a mountain. At least it it has southern exposure and there some cleared areas in the trees already. The whole area is posted, but there’s lots of critters to contend with lol. I have a feeling the Carolina reaper sauce I making is going to be used to keep my plants from getting eaten by deer :sweat_smile:.

12 Likes

Shes been done in the northeast outdoors! Can be pulled at 8 but solid at 9 and 10.
Better for you if you get a couple nice weeks of weather at the end. You guys get some crazy shit sometimes!
My ig has repost from outdoors up n.e.
Been done real nice in the greenhouse in canada too.

I’m really hoping to see more outdoor this year, especially some 600 gal cali trees. She might hit 40 foot ha

This mom is killer.

45 Likes

26 posts were split to a new topic: Preventing Critters From Eating My Outdoor Plants

thanks, owe some likes here lol .

3 Likes

Looks great dude!

3 Likes

My favorite plant to torture 18” tall going into stretch and this is the base after a bit of super cropping. It’s as thick at the first topping fork as the base and I’ve started flopping tops as the get a node ahead of the others.

25 Likes

Can check my ig for video of the moms

11 Likes

That is some serious stemmage!

6 Likes

Truly sad on the karma fuckery preventing another US headbanger tour

1 Like

What’s the time line looking like @Tonygreen.?
Not rushing, just wondering so I don’t sleep and miss it

6 Likes

Proper thread here :joy:

@Tonygreen if/when you figure out if you could do 2 packs for me instead of one, I would be interested. No pressure bro :wink:

7 Likes

You guys should check @Tonygreen his instagram picks out of the mom. If I get a mom close to that I will be very happy person.

11 Likes

Guys, I plan to take them down 1st week of march. That will be 6 weeks from last pollination. Might go a week sooner if they fade too hard. Looking well developed.
Week to dry and process then I’ll have a prelim count.

Here is a “dome top” bx5 mom, sour bubble recessive expression, these tend to be a deeper full body smoke than the “pine cone tops” that are more typical of the line that generally give the quick hammer to the head glue is known for.

45 Likes

That looks frosty as … ! Nice Tony !

4 Likes

Info like this is what makes this such an awesome and educational experience. Rather this than just having them in hand right away. Especially since I wouldn’t be able to grow them right away anyway :crazy_face:.

18 Likes

Exactly SeaMonkey just looking soooo tasty

Peace out and stay safe

3 Likes

These tend to get really raunchy and funky skunky !!!
I’m gonna start smokin some resin and get a feel of em

21 Likes