Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

I do the same with all my solo cup grows. Gotta ecourage that root growth…

5 Likes

We got a little dust dropping, hopefully the kick in hard this week, day 28 tom.

18 Likes

Hope You and the Family are feeling better.
Grace and Peace
Iggy

7 Likes

We’re all good now, somehow by the grace of god I didnt lose my sense of taste or smell, wife says she did but we are all on the rebound. I dont quite have my wind back, it’s pretty bad actually how easy I get winded, however all things considered just grateful.

Big ones are 4.5 feet glue leaners half since they’re 3 in the pot. Got a nice even canopy worked out and under hlg sabers with a little more room now. Holding off on pollinating where normally I’d be starting. Hope that helps yield. Gonna be tight maybe but I think I’ll pull it off.

35 Likes

Same here. It’s been months, and I can’t do shit without getting winded :frowning:

So happy to hear you guys are coming out of it! Best wishes to you both!

13 Likes

Happy to hear you guys are ok. Seems like you either get a coldish type symptoms or your screwed in the hospital.

7 Likes

Dang beautiful frost from the get go :green_heart:

8 Likes

Yeah but it ain’t a cold I’ll tell ya that.
Check my ig video you’ll here me breathing hard just moving a few pots around and leaning in for a shot ha

6 Likes

Tony,

What the optimal week of flower for sexy time?

5 Likes

Depending on flowering time, that 40/60 stretch to flower ratio is a pretty good one. I aim for between 40 to finished by 50 percent flowering time. So a 10 weeker I’d start after day 28, right at 28 with full pollination you’ll get a smaller yield but higher quality I think. Long flowering plants take longer to ripen as well

My GB bx5 s1 are about ripe at 10 weeks but my headbangers still have green beans and need a week or two more. End of life for the plant gives you the best chance for high ql seed. Dont go by that 3 or 4weeks to ripen crap unless youre ok with most of your seed being shit. I let them go until they are dried up fans and seeds about falling out as the fade creeps into the buds slightly.

20 Likes

If your spot is still open I’ll take it… thanks boss

4 Likes

My brother, you can’t eat garlic too? it sucks! i used to be able to but in the last 10 years something changed and now i can’t. it blows.

5 Likes

Yea mine all changed randomly just in the last 6 months, im so confused/mad about it… but I had been one of the few lucky ones of my family for a long time now

3 Likes

The JW has been working out a little, check these pecks out, gonna call this girl Queen Kong. Need a bud run for meds, let’s see if I can pull more than the last one a year ago…

26 Likes

Getting a good pollen set. Probably done dusting after this week coming up. Little worried about the yield but some truly excellent moms! After seed set I’ll start smoking on their resin and see what’s up.

21 Likes

Smoking the resin ?
Little worried about yield ? Actually maybe just the resin part is my question :question:

6 Likes

That’s the soma tech. I roll joints over the leaves to collect resin and see how it evolves as she goes. Check my IG for the headbanger video I just posted. I usually start around week 5 or 6 depending.
Only good thing I ever got from soma ha.

20 Likes

Really useful tech imho.

16 Likes

The big girl ended up flowering faster than I expected so I didnt want to miss her peak the others could have waited a week longer I’d say. Hoping for another flush of pistils, see how this week goes.

32 Likes

Slowly but surely, we are getting there. This has been incredible to watch happen week by week. Cant wait for the big finale! Excellent work so far @Tonygreen

13 Likes