TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

I noticed the giggles were gone the last time I saw folks trippin’.
I think the chemistry has been altered.
Maybe the feds target one specific chem to reduce production.
I know round here our good stuff came from U of M.
It always made you laugh for the first few hours.

5 Likes

Exactly, like shrooms it’s a similar buzz just more psychedelic/trippy. Definitely a whole new ball game now, not for me

4 Likes

Good morning ya’ll! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

What ya up to today @shag ?

1 Like

i ate a 4 way hit of Windowpane by accident at a Wishbone Ash Concert in 1972. Worst 3 days of my life.

THAT was the LAST time i took LSD…will NEVER TOUCH IT AGAIN

6 Likes

See, we had similar final experiences, mine was clearly double/triple dipped. No question, I saw mean little gremlins. Everywhere! Hid in a corner, guess I freaked people out cuz my sons godfather and one of my oldest friends in the world came to try and calm me down. When he put his hand on my shoulder I saw this giant sharp clawed gremlin paw and freaked TF out, elbowed him in the gut, then jabbed him in the jaw, and pushed him as hard as I could out of the way, well I pushed him through a second story window, backwards! Almost killed him, literally he spent the next 2 weeks in a hospital. And I’m still convinced his problems nowadays are because of me and it breaks my heart as he’s not doing so well. (has MS now) so ya no more CID for this giy, no bueno :-1:t2: @Jetdro

2 Likes

Evil shit, not for me

1 Like

Getting stuff ready for the holiday weekend, gonna head to the woods for a few days.
What are you up to for the weekend.

1 Like

How TF am I outta likes at 11am ? :persevere:

4 Likes

Oooh nice, Rv? I’m jealous! Enjoy

3 Likes

I have that chunk of land about 45 min from my house, port huron area.
That is where the RV is stored, so yes we are staying in it but it will not be driving anywhere just yet.

5 Likes

I always had a high capacity for this stuff. I thought 4 way was me, myself, and I. Along with my imaginary friend I’ll conjur up shortly.

3 Likes

Awesome! Have fun ! Wish I was joining you

3 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 you have talked me off lsd :rofl:
Unless its taken with molly maybe, I’m pretty sure the good mood you get from it could keep the cid from manifesting gremlins.
@shag have fun glamping in that sweet rv! I’m jealous

4 Likes

You should know better than to say that, I will come get your ass…LOL

4 Likes

I would of paid good money to see that :rofl:

4 Likes

Acid is good till you have a bad trip then it’s not.

5 Likes

I lived in San Diego as a teenager. Lots to do. The zoo was great.

2 Likes

I was born there. La Mesa.

1 Like

Never done acid. I watched a kid get dosed unknowingly who had also never done acid before. The ensuing evening was terrifying. My man literally thought he was going crazy.

3 Likes