TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

I just gave my pots the second dose of diamond k gypsum. I swear my plants jumped today.

8 Likes

Good morning OG fam!

8 Likes

mornin. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I can’t say I’ve had a bad trip on acid compared to shrooms. I never liked the final few hours coming off of it and trying to sleep. Perhaps oddly, it’s always been a funnier/happier experience than shrooms. But I’ve also done some of the absolute dumbest shit in my life while on it with zero regard to actual life threatening consequences. Like rolling laughing in a ditch while watching my buddy do what appeared to be outrunning a transfer truck in the wee hours of the morning. It’s still funny as hell to me, it was like a combination of the Road Runner and the Terminator from T2.

I feel like I’m too old for that shit now but am glad I did it. I think it and shrooms had a major influence on changing and shaping my world view. I was pretty wound up young fella. I think everyone needs a good introspective completely out of control mind melt, within reason of course.

6 Likes

I agree, had some trips that really made me evaluate myself and my choices/direction. Even had a trip where I was talking to these little blue people sitting cross legged hand out like Buddha, they told me if I didn’t slow down I would regret it for the rest of my life. I took that warning and heeded it, still do when things get out of hand, I believe that memory burned into my brain has kept me out of jail, out of the hospital and most likely out of the grave….

4 Likes

Good morning @ColeLennon

2 Likes

Good morning. I’ll stick to micro doses of both thank you.

5 Likes

Any idea how long shrooms last in a ziploc bag, in a cool, dry safe?

3 Likes

No idea. I used to keep dried ones in the freezer in a ziplock for months at a time for when I couldn’t find any growing in the local cow turds, never quite as potent it seemed compared to fresh, but I also got pretty gun shy of the shrooms (and their tricky to dose asses) toward the last few times doing them.

2 Likes

They will last virtually forever if you powder them up and infuse them in some runny honey. 24 grams in 1/2 cup of runny honey. = 1/2 measured tsp = 1/2 gram

3 Likes

my neices kid turns 18 soon and wants to try shrooms. i dont now if its a good idea but i would rather be with him when he tries as a sober guide

4 Likes

Start with a mild strain.

2 Likes

I have like 6-7 grams from 4-5 years ago , I came across yesterday after discussing this stuff and vaguely remembering, I do know they are blue meanies but that’s all, had plans to take them but after my newfound anxiety prognosis I gave up on that idea , wonder if they are still good, I love the honey idea for microdosing @ColeLennon thank you

5 Likes

is it still 1 gram per hundred pounds ??..

long long time …

1 Like

Holy shit I thought this was just something my buddies made up, guess not. Literally first time hearing that in 10-15 years.

1 Like

keeps some milk close in case the trip start getting to entence or just going off the rails.

HAHAHA .

3 Likes

I like the idea, good uncle :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

spent hours sitting in front of the air conditioning thinking i was spider man, it was a blast.

been years and years ago though …

5 Likes

Bahahaha omg yup we came up in the same era 100% :joy:

2 Likes

Same here, at least 15 , probably way more

2 Likes