TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Now you can pick up some BOO! Just need to wait a little longer and you didn’t miss anything!

6 Likes

Well there should be plenty of beans for everyone if all goes well, and I’ll have cuts too regardless. Useful was a good friend and an exceptional human being as well as a helluva breeder. It’s crazy but in the last few years I’ve lost two friends/breeders who I held in very high regard and talked to VERY regularly. Opened my eyes somewhat but it’s just odd that out of the breeders I know personally and choose to spend time with and call my brothers both passed so close together. Definitely been a trying 3-4 years for me but I’m praying that as the old saying goes what does not kill us only makes us stronger…. I should be holding g records by now tbch. But from here on out I cherish every moment with ever person I truly love/respect and to let them know how I feel about them as often as possible (Rest in paradise my brothers :pray:t3:)

12 Likes

Looking forward to those too! This is gonna be an absolutely amazing year I’d I can have anything to do with it, so much fire coming down the line it’s gonna be NUTS! I’ll also be running some impure with you as well, we’re gonna have a lot of similar stuff this run and I’m excited af! :facepunch:t2: much much love and respect absolutely unconditionally my brother. :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

I’m sure Useful would appreciate that you’re continuing his work while he’s temporarily gone. And one day we’ll all smoke the dankest shit in the universe together. That’s a fact. :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate that. It’s the least I can do for all he has done for myself and my brother Lester (they were VERY CLOSE) looking forward to that day VERY VERY MUCH! I assure you there will be plenty if I have anything to do with it, I’ve got a couple other projects with his stuff in mind too once I get caught up on my previous obligations.

4 Likes

In case anyone missed it here’s the link to the Bag of oranges reproduction Thread in honour of my fallen brother Useful….

10 Likes

Your on stalk :joy:

1 Like

@Emeraldgreen you better be careful. SHE gets wind of you telling us about petting her puppies, you’ll be petting your own puppy for a bit.

2 Likes

To late :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

That’s what I like to hear!!!

5 Likes

So what im hearing is that im gonna need to run that sometime soon to experience it for myself lmao. I’m just always strapped for space and time but next year I have hopes of getting my dad a grow started in his basement and my aunt a grow started in her backyard both for medical relief. I’ll have to toss that in one of my next grows either before of after those Jamaican seeds I got from @OhNo555 because I’m also eager to start those

3 Likes

Way to spread the obsession :clap::clap::clap::clap:.

2 Likes

Buddy I love orange weed! Sign me up yesterday already. Papertowels labeled and ready to start. Ready to finish and smoke too.
I was blown away how well orange smells can be in the taste. Very nice on the palette. Tasty!

2 Likes

good morning/night my friends! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :innocent: :innocent:

7 Likes

Morning, folks :sunglasses: wishing the humpiest of days to you all :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. :coffee:

4 Likes

Morning @TopShelfTrees1. Morning OG! I saw Heinz is releasing pickle flavor ketchup. That’s as disgusting as apple flavored Crown Royal. Before the rats got to them I had a suitcase full of purple bags. Wrong, wrong, wrong. No, no, no.
Some things you just don’t flavor.

5 Likes

Good morning everyboday. The coffee is great but my neck is messed up. Pencil necked all day.

@crownpoodle Yea some things don’t deserve to be combined. I remember when Heinz released the purple and green ketchup when I was a kid.

4 Likes

Morning Party People! Hope you’re all enjoying your bean juice, it’s hump day!

4 Likes

Good morning my family! Yup that’s nasty @crownpoodle , I remember the purple and green fiasco too @InTheWoods or the chip days when every flavour under the sun was being tried, :nauseated_face: where are those now…… gone! :man_facepalming:t2: I hope everyone is having a great day!

5 Likes