TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Lots of that shit in my history too. Quit drinking January 87. Went in the rehab in April to remove the crack pipe from my face. Went 15 years not so much as a bong load. Half way thru that was my 1st bad injury. I don’t need to get into details. Seems most of us know them way too well.
Onward.

6 Likes

I have a question everyone. Are any Virginia peps near Stony Creek?

1 Like

Couple my favorites… John Belushi an Dan Akroyd.

3 Likes

It’s about 2 hours from me. The Richmond guys are closer and I’d guess about an hour for them.

2 Likes

My wife got in an accident on 95. I figured I’d ask if anyone was in the neighborhood. She is okay, just running outa meds :unamused:

6 Likes

That’s awful. I wish I was closer, long trips are brutal on my back. Try the Virginia is for lovers thread, maybe someone is close to her.

6 Likes

Great idea thank you!

4 Likes

Glad she is okay bro, Damn. Hope she gets her meds. Ask @Indicana_Jones jones too he may be close by. There’s a ton of Virginians here.

5 Likes

I followed @FirstCavApache64 advice and posted in the Virginia thread!

4 Likes

Congrats @Weednerd.Anthony !

Also have any of you guys watched It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia?

In general I find if I make fun of someone for thinking dark comedy is gone and that everything is PC these days, they are the first to take offense and get angry, despite saying they are not thin skinned and can take some humour.

4 Likes

@Emeraldgreen she still stuck on 95? Where about?

2 Likes

She’s in a hotel trying to get rental car and estimate on repairs. Stony Creek

2 Likes

Glad she’s ok bro.
:pray:t3:

3 Likes

Congrats @Weednerd.Anthony I’ve been there myself and im glad your doing good coming off it! Keep up the good work you know us guys and gals are here to help and motivate you every step of the way because we wanna help you better yourself that way you can remain a part of the OG world and continue to talk and share with us! Dang @Emeraldgreen I hope everyone is doing ok on your end and your day gets better. Shit happens and there isnt much you can do about it but deal with it and hope for the best so I hope it all works out someway or another for you

4 Likes

Appreciate it buddy. Roll with the punches :unamused: I know it’ll work out, but I’m really tired of scraping by!

4 Likes

Not too far. Still about an hour and a half down these old country roads.

5 Likes

You Bill’s Mafia? You aren’t too far, are ya?

2 Likes

I have a dilemma i have these 6 girs ready to flower but i know there going to be pushing height limits

I wont be able to use trellis netting so was thinking of using tomato cages for support and maybe help ncase i need to snap a neck or 2

Can anyone who has used tomato cages give me any pros and cons to using them pretty pls…

6 Likes

@204medismoke I have similar dilemmas at times. I sometimes stake the main stem, then run wire spokes out to branches. I can add as I go. I just used some 8-12 gauge insulated wire. Coat hangers can be cut to use too. Cheap and the plants not all tangled in the tomato cage. Works well and easy to remove later. Start with a tall stake. Can’t find a decent photo, sorry.

6 Likes

Damn, I missed a riot in here today! :rofl:

Congratulations on kicking the subs @Weednerd.Anthony. That’s a great achievement! Keep fighting the good fight my friend.
I know firsthand that it is extremely difficult. I’ve abused opiates and opioids a lot in my past.
We used to drive to SF and buy a grip of 80’s down in the Tenderloin for about $20 a pill. We’d then take em back to the county and get a dollar a mg, easy. That left plenty to abuse.
After I got out of that life and moved away, my BIL came to visit. A lot of his friends older brothers were in my crowd. He basically said they’re all strung out on H now. Hell, it was cheaper anyways.
I’ve always had a pretty severe case of trypanophobia. But had I not left that life, I’d have probably found a way to get over it and have a needle stuck in my arm somewhere. :grimacing:

These days I won’t even let a doctor give me that shit unless it’s fricken serious. My body has such a high tolerance for the stuff, it really isn’t even worth it. Plus, that’s a slippery slope I don’t wanna be on.

9 Likes