TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

I always see people trying to figure out where the smell comes from…. I’m always a big hit in Wal mart. The younger boys /girls 13/14/15 always staring , giggling it’s funny , then the moms usually give me dirty looks of disgust. Some smile, wink , laugh it’s really funny to watch the reactions. If I have my little carry bag, best believe you are smelling it a few aisles over.

8 Likes

You too bro. Lol

3 Likes

@BigMike55 :joy:

2 Likes

Found it!

Man this is glorious. And you grow in rdwc, I’m hooked!

I’ve only started reading from the top, but I’ll be back. :handshake:

5 Likes

lol yeah, im perma stink.
Totally nose blind when in my house though so I never really know how bad I do smell until I’m out at a store or something. It is fairly amusing

4 Likes

Either direction the wind blows it only takes the smell towards one of my brothers homes. That’s one great thing about my location. I’m way out in the sticks with family all around me and they are aware now and fine with it. I would only have to use the filters if it ever gets too bad for my wife and that hasn’t happened so far. She calls it “aroma therapy”. :slight_smile: She even liked the Swakhammer, and it’s one stinky strain.

12 Likes

A few grows ago I heard my neighbor chewing out his kid for their scrubber not working.
-I can smell you all the way down the street!
—But I have two filters going!
-Fix it! You can’t be doing that!

I never told them it was me haha

7 Likes

Ozone for very short bursts on a timer in an unoccupied space works wonders.
If you would like to hear more feel free to ask.

4 Likes

Yea but that stuff will kill you. I don’t believe it’s good for the environment. I got it years ago in 5 gallon containers. Then the changed it. Fabulosa works.

2 Likes

I don’t think my room smells enough. It’s like walking into a brick wall when you open the front door to the house. I want to smell it down the block.

4 Likes

Haha I love it ! Absolutely! @Indicana_Jones and @MoBilly now that’s what I call a great spot for dankapalooza ! I would absolutely love that! The whole state would be smelling me lmao

7 Likes

Glad to have you brother @Mithridate and thanks for the kind words!

2 Likes

Few random shots from earlier today.

38 Likes

If you find that coffee , that would be sick… Oh how I miss that spicy heavy sedating thick ass smoke . if you could send a few cuts to Ontario you would be my hero

6 Likes

Happen to be in Ontario myself @Waxman420

3 Likes

So this was two days ago, 49F I had come into an absolute nightmare and plants flopped all over everywhere. (I’ll be honest I ran out of silica 2&1/2-3 weeks early and said screw it cuz i was tapped, in hindsight I’ll never do that again) on top of the GIANT weight of these massive daily fattening, tightening nuggets of goodness was an underprepared stem structure as well as being relatively unsupported :persevere:. Thank God someone was looking out as the plants were more fibrous than usual (as opposed to crunchy hard, thicker like usual) and that’s what saved them as they folded down and over onto one another rather than snapping dozens and dozens of heavy branches. I literally lost ONE small lower side branch, ONE! :open_mouth:‍:dash: they are even better supported now than this in fact . Broke out all the bamboo and wraps lol

32 Likes

Are they drinkin less ?

4 Likes

Yezzir, they are. Started full on flush that day actually. Trying to accommodate the damn AOG x MT but said screw it and just started flushing her too, if she goes 10 …. Meh . The ones almost done for sure.

3 Likes

That’s why they flopped , flowering hormones starting to decrease , so uptake lower resulting in less turgor to hold up colas kind of

4 Likes

It’s now I change from bloom feed ( high p and k ) to a feed with mainly k
As my flush

5 Likes