TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Thank you @BeagleZ

2 Likes

I’m not, normally, out of words, but I’m out of expletives. You have some amazing things going on in there bro.
:scream:

5 Likes

Wow Bubba just packing on the weight . I can’t wait for smoke reports on that

3 Likes

Looking super promising! Beautiful stuff :v: :v: :v: :v:

3 Likes

Thanks brother :pray:t2: Definitely excited for those @Waxman420 hoping to replace my long lost mom that gave me 7-8 years of dank, sedating, pain relieving goodness! And things are looking good on that front 100% may have even found a mom I didn’t know I wanted as well with the MGxRAB #1 . Some of those nugs are nearly as big around as my fist! And a good 7-8 inches tall! Bubba Grenades! Lol

10 Likes

If you ever get some beans, I’m interested in pain relief.
:thinking: Wink wink nudge nudge. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Got you brother. :wink:

3 Likes

What kind of smells is she giving off?

I had a pheno of Bubba Kush from Verdent Green I lost that smelled of pine and mocha it was phenomenal. Still think of her to this day ha.

Love Bubba for the narcotic painkiller smoke :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Atm it’s dank astringent sort of smell with the definite hint of coffee I recall so fondly, I know it differs drastically as it cures so truly time will tell but I’m pretty confident that 4 and 5 are what I’m after.

6 Likes

Damn show is!!! lol. Nice and tight. TST I would be scared. I can hear it now. Sorry mr. police man. He says damn it son the smell gave you away. Lol

3 Likes

Damn dude. Looking beautiful. Everything.

I want that pre 98 bubba in and around my lungs LOL.

4 Likes

He’s working in the jungle.

2 Likes

Thanks guys! Very much @estab87 and so it shall be done…. :wink:

4 Likes

@Hemp oh it danks! Thank God for carbon. I had to open the damn doors the other day because of a humidity spike. Bad idea. My house smelled like a damn skunk den.

8 Likes

Man I pull my stuff way to early sometimes because of the smell. I hate it will I touch something. Then my nose. Man it’s over with then. Nothing wrong with the smoke. Some is a little heady. It works. No I freak out. Two years ago did some big girls. GG4 and GSC. I could smell it down the road.

6 Likes

Personally for me anyway, the stinkier the better, I love that ISH! I pretty much always smell like bud anyway , might as well make it STANK!

5 Likes

It’s a few houses around. It smells no doubt. I smell like weed. I always got something in my pocket. I’ll do it on purpose. I think it’s funny because people look around and try to figure out who it is. And if you see me you wouldn’t think that I do it. My eyes don’t get bloodshot. Now I can’t say they don’t all the time but I do use Visine. I do not try to hide the smell at all. I do not smoke joints.

5 Likes

My bedroom smells like cat pee. Lol. Do you have a good day bro

4 Likes

They make litter pans for that, brother. Just sayin’ haha.

6 Likes

I always see people trying to figure out where the smell comes from…. I’m always a big hit in Wal mart. The younger boys /girls 13/14/15 always staring , giggling it’s funny , then the moms usually give me dirty looks of disgust. Some smile, wink , laugh it’s really funny to watch the reactions. If I have my little carry bag, best believe you are smelling it a few aisles over.

8 Likes