TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

I just run RO with a little UC Roots, then a couple days before chop a little flawless finish (got a 2 litre (maybe gallons idk) free and have been using it the last 4-5 runs since . Not sure if it does much but it’s worked for me.

6 Likes

Yo-yos?

What do you use for silica?

4 Likes

Potassium silicate is the cheapest.
There is a lot of hype surrounding silica/ available silica.
If you are interested in the science I can look for that info?

3 Likes

Thanks. I know I looked into getting Agsil 16 from KIS but they don’t sell to Canada

3 Likes

Lol. I didn’t realize you were wearing gloves in that 3rd picture down and I was like “look at that old ass thumb nail!”

I’m glad you were able to regroup today.

5 Likes

Rhino skin, power si , cultured solutions. Depends really. Yo-yos are a device that hangs from the ceiling and holds up the buds via a wire or the cheap ones have like fishing string. They are old school but many swear by them.

4 Likes

Thanks brother, appreciate it. Lol I just looked and that does look nasty. Clear gloves for working in the room (cuz I have like 8 boxes of 100) black ones for trimming, handling buds. My dog hates when I have the clear ones on, freaks her out too actually lmao

5 Likes

Haha. Dogs are so strange about things. Ours didn’t like hidden hands at all. Gloves, pockets, under blankets. She would play bite at them to make them come back

4 Likes

I had a dog that absolutely hated when I wore a hat. It took him over a year to get used to that. He was a rescue. Man he had some issues. My older dogs settled him down though. Eventually. lol

6 Likes

Damn I’m jealous. Big log’s

3 Likes

Day 54F (yesterday) things are finishing up, some foxtailing on a few plants, in full flush now, a few will come down very shortly, fade is progressing slower than I’d like. The smell in here has become straight dank with a hint of gas…. Just mouthwatering imo

46 Likes

Yum. Looks amazing man, you’ve got a beautiful and bountiful harvest coming your way soon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you brother :pray:t2: Looking forward to it very much

6 Likes

Ok now all those pics are amazing

Drooling :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Beauties bro!

5 Likes

Thank you guys @Papalag @MoBilly i appreciate it very much :pray:t2:

6 Likes

Looking awesome brother. I’m about 3 days behind you and I just reported some foxtailing issues myself. I think mine was due to high temps during lights on.

2 Likes

Nice work brother!
What were these again, pardon me I just scanned through again and did not see the names, but I may have missed it.

Whatever it is bring it to the party…image

1 Like

My goodness! Those are some beautiful buds right there. Congrats, Tops.

2 Likes

#weshouldsmoke hahah :sunglasses:

2 Likes