TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

You guys are way too kind. But I’ll take it!!! :grinning: Thanks everyone, much love :heart:

3 Likes

As for the munchies for me at least it’s been sour gummies :drooling_face: and cheesecake…… but Bubba and nachos and cheese or bruschetta or both Is also KILLER! (Great now I’m starvin’ thanks :roll_eyes:)

4 Likes

Damn some bruschetta sounds fire right about now :joy:

5 Likes

Ha! At least it’s not just me! Sorry :wink:

4 Likes

Have a question for anyone using them as I’ve not before. Terp lov, grove bags??? I’ve used Simple mason jars going on 12-13 years now, what is your opinion good or bad? No one in my crew has tried them, and I only know of two people personally who have, like to get more info before I throw away any funds on useless gimmicks.

3 Likes

Grove bags are cheap, I’d grab a couple different sizes to try out. I used them once, but went back to jars. Kinda want to try them again though. There’s a thread going on about them.

5 Likes

Personally, I’ll never go back to jars for curing. If I had the Benjamin’s I’d buy enough to use them for long term storage. But now I’ve discovered hash so… moot point. lol

7 Likes

Oh boy, just Wait till u discover rosin . Something special about a joint filled with flower you grew, mixed with hash you made from tree you grew, then topped of with rosin or oil you made yourself. I need to get back on my extract game, but I’m lazy af. I’ve actually barely had any for a couple years since my dedicated (extract maker) took off with my equipment and product and left the province…. Long story but I need to get back to it. @Qtip reminded me of this with his gifted rosin from his GMA :drooling_face:

6 Likes

I’m gonna give them a shot, compare and see for myself I suppose. Thank you

3 Likes

Some what the same Thursday night blasted 3 1/2 oz of grape pie got 26 grams return . I’d been out of shader for a week sure nice to refill my container .

4 Likes

Oh man! Grape pie you say huh? Got me hella drooling that was one of my favourite strains flavour wise, absolutely unreal, wish I never let her go, or just hoarded a few packs of those GPS beans. Hold her close, an absolute gem. Now I’m jelly, tons of shatter and of grape pie! Very nice brother, enjoy!

6 Likes

Excellent producer if your extracting . Shoot me a pm top shelf .

4 Likes

Never tried extracts of her either, but that flower was just ridiculously terpy and a pleasure to grow. On it :wink:

5 Likes

That is a future plan. A press is an expensive thing though. I actually thought about using my bearing press and some heated plates. lol
:crazy_face:

7 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1
Those Sour Grape beans I made were from an unmistakably Sour Grape tasting/smelling female.
I am pretty sure you got a sack of those.
The male smelled very similar, which is why he was chosen.
They should be very flavorful plants even for F2’s

6 Likes

Sweet! This gives me an idea! Grape run slotted and officially on the white board! Now I just need to acquire a couple more. Sweet!

2 Likes

Ma Gooey x Run Away Bride (Bad Dawg)
So I’ve always wanted to run somethings with ma gooey as I know the resin she can give is to die for, this did not dissapoint. Relatively easy grow, no signs of anything but loving life. The smell was intoxicating from the onset of flower and only got more pronounced. Like a fruit punch, maybe Tahiti treat type smell that translates right through to finished product. This is night night weed (at 20-30% amber) great high that feels sativa ish at first but quickly envelops the body and begins to add weight to the eyelids until you are in dreamland. She leaves a bit to be desired in the density department and calyx to leaf ratio but makes up for that in sticky icky ooey gooey trichomes that coat every square inch top and bottom, not to mention she puts on a beautiful colour show during fade of reds, pinks, magentas and the usual suspects. Almost hard to believe this is a freebie but @dragboatjeff and the @Great_lakes_Genetics crew as well as @baddawg genetics/freebies are always dropping heat and have been my go to for years now, pretty much faithfully. Don’t sleep on these , especially if you are a fan of fruity, fill your house full of Tahiti treat smells goodness! :drooling_face: it even lessened the dankness of the abundance of pre-98 in there with it. Big bad buds, sticky as hell and an unmistakable smell! I’ll be 100% honest it’s not my favourite but others absolutely loved it, especially the vapers, they couldn’t get enough. I bet the rosin would be absolutely unreal (for you extractors) probably hash as well. I took all three down at 69 days with appropriate amber and fade. Remove all lowers and concentrate energies on your tops and you will be pleasantly rewarded with big bad , sticky , fruity buds a plenty!

Ma Gooey x Run Away Bride by Bad Dawg Genetics

30 Likes

Beautiful fade! I loved mine! No, not morning weed. I’m not an extraction guy, but I thought this would go good for that.

2 Likes

Ancient OG x Mountain Temple (by us)
This plant was a breeze to grow, just stacked right from day 1 and turned into towering colas of lemony, earthy funk. They took anything given with ease and even with insane weight on the tops was the only plants in this run that really didn’t need much support, also no botyritis, anything even with buds like 2 litre bottles. Originally this cross was made to see if our MT male was clear as the previous 3 crosses all came out ALL MOM 100% but sadly the MT came through strong so he was retired but not after leaving this offspring behind to showcase his wears. Very sticky, tastes like a lemon herbal tea, with a touch of OG in the background, absolutely zero larf (but I did train/trim them that way) and never missed a beat even when my fan stopped oscillating and blew directly on her for 24 hours at least, lol :man_facepalming:t2: also noticed the roots were extremely thick and dense unlike all the rest, pushed through holes and bent and tore the thick plastic on pots, truly a nice morning/mid day strain as it gets you motivated/energized for hours on end, some pain relief but more so in the head like it just annihilated my anxiety instantly, very cool.also one pheno foxtailed like CRAZY but the others not so much . Of the people who were given some all enjoyed it very much but I’ll admit I did not smoke more than a zip maybe two as it’s just not my thing . I love heavy indicas all day long and still have only found 2 sativas or Sat heavy’s I truly enjoyed and one I fell in love with but is unobtanium. Not a joy to trim as it seemed like there were leaflets EVERYWHERE and I’m very precise about my final trim. A friend made some bubble hash that was possibly the best bubble I’ve tried in years taste wise though and was extremely light like old Lebanese blonde. All in all I think most would thoroughly enjoy this strain but for me it leaves something to be desired…. Onwards and upwards :pray:t2:

15 Likes

ANCIENT OG X MOUNTAIN TEMPLE (cont’d)

28 Likes