TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

When my plants grow up, I want them to be just like TopShelfTrees plants.

7 Likes

Bahahaha you always know how to crack me up! And put a smile on my face, man I missed this place and all of you guys, already made me smile and laugh countless times. Much love and respect :facepunch:t2:

6 Likes

Glad I could make you laugh…
but I’m fuckin’ serious! :laughing:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Glad to see you back, Top.
This place is like the Hotel California. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.
Nice frickin’ garden too by the way.

6 Likes

Ain’t that the truth , nowhere like it! thank you brother. I may be acquiring a complex over here :wink:

2 Likes

I just read up on that strain. It’s Skunk #1 x Devils Tit. When I looked on Seedfinder it shows quite the pedigree on that DT!
I hope you do a smoke report.
:pray:t5:
I have a special place in my heart for Skunk bud. lol

2 Likes

Yezzir, Snowhigh/legendary genetix work. I’ll throw up a little report for everything need to get back on my top shelf documentation game. Just after 14 years of bookkeeping meticulously it gets old at times. But I’ve got some big plans so I need to get back ontop of my game again. Been slackin sadly . But with all of you guys , all the kind words and motivation it won’t be long till I’m back on the TOP SHELF

6 Likes

It’s actually UFS #18 x Devils Tit only problem is she can run 14 weeks so she’ll be around a while even after the others come down, praying she’s worth it, I’ve heard she can put even the most seasoned vet on their ass! I’ll be the true judge of that !

4 Likes

I’m running Sheelavathi right now. 14-16 weeks of flower.
Like you. This better be worth the time money and work to get there. I’m betting it’s gonna be killer, if I don’t kill-her. See what I did there?

3 Likes

Bahaha my sentiments exactly. Laughing and smiling my ass off this morning. I did a few 12’s before and it was killing me, my buddy usually does the sats and loooong flowering indies for us but these are special and I just had to. Not gonna lie though the last 3 weeks I’m wishing I didn’t as my turn over/reset/deep clean will be lacking going around a couple monster plants! (They are both like 5-6 ft lol)

1 Like

giant ass fan leaf from the DLA 5 earlier on. That’s a 5gallon pot beneath for size reference. My mentor calls em dinner plates :plate_with_cutlery:

21 Likes

Dang! That’s right out of Jurassic Park bro!

2 Likes

I’b be saving those and building a backyard palapa!

1 Like

Next run of seedlings have hit coco as of this morning. Gonna get real funky in here in the near future. Looking to replace those Chem moms we had way back.
5- Chem D S1 (CSI)
5-Big Bad Wolf (CSI)
14-Flo OG (flavour chef)
10-Motor Breath #15 (@shag )
8- Chem D x I95 (Chem Labs)

Everything else is nearing the end minus the Devils Skunk mostly waiting on some amber.

15 Likes

They all sound like real winners.
This should be an exciting run!
I am quite excited to see what comes out of those MB15 beans though.
Good luck my friend!
Though I feel you really don’t need it…LOL

May your plants stay green and free of pests.

4 Likes

As am I , I’m actually super stoked for this run! And then onto some Jaws goodies! Thank you brother, I’m going to pop a little of all, the boss is running a few of your gems also although I can’t remember exactly what but I’ll steal some shots for ya when he’s not looking :eyes:

3 Likes

I’ve got 3 of the chem d s1 lined up for next flower run! At least 3 months out but I’ll be watching yours closely!

2 Likes

If I find THE ONE. You know a cut is headed your way brother, I’m soooo anticipating at least one of these to be fire and take me back. I actually plan on grabbing a couple more packs of that and the 91 as well

4 Likes

Which Jaws strains are you thinking about running?

2 Likes