Tracker's share/trade

Big thanks @Tracker :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks @Tracker for a chance at the Bones OG strain! :partying_face::clap::blush::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good :+1: luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::crazy_face::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

I just got overwritten on the wiki and somebody wiped out the numbers to .13? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Looking fishy up in there :eyes::fish:

3 Likes

Click the numbered widget next to the time of post to see all the edits to the wiki.

4 Likes

I just fixed it! WATCH the edits. Please all read!

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance at these, @Tracker

3 Likes

I looked :eyes: at them, not trying to call anyone one out in particular as they know who they are. Thanks :blush:

It’s all good and the main thing as it was caught and fixed. :partying_face::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Thanks for the shot @Tracker! Love any Goji Og crosses! :heart:

4 Likes

I guess I’m a nice type of stoned rn because I just turned that into a little jingle in my head, “shameless bump, this could be a sticky, watch your edits when editing a wiki!” :joy:

7 Likes

That is funny :grin:! :facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Wish I could like this 100 times! :rofl:

6 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway! @Tracker Good luck everyone! :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you @Tracker!!!

3 Likes

Way to go @ShiskaberrySavior and thanks for the chances @Tracker
Putting the dent into OG24 :seedling:

7 Likes

Way to go @ShiskaberrySavior . awesome win
Im hoping 31 is this winner for me.:crossed_fingers:.
Thanks @Tracker .for your generousity

5 Likes

The WIKI was messed up. I tried to clean it up. Hope I didn’t drop names.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your creations with us…the weekend is getting better and better:)…thanks again for doing this giveaway…for real

Good luck everyone

2 Likes

Thanks!! @Tracker Bones og sounds fire.

1 Like

The BDTOG female that made the seeds was very vigorous. Look around late September to early October in 2022 on Tracker’s garden.

Earthy lemon gas aroma held through dry/cure. Structure like huge OG plant needs support. Most productive plant in garden. Smokes like OG.

Crossed with Goji OG F2 pollen from @G-paS.

Expect big, lanky, OG type plants.

14 Likes