Tracker's share/trade

#30 @Tejas wins Dream 6. Send me a DM.

14 Likes

Wtg @Tejas!

Thanks for the opportunity bud. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Congratulations @Tejas on the :trophy::clap::partying_face::sunglasses::facepunch::+1::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Dang, Tracker thank you!

6 Likes

Congrats @Tejas :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

Thanks for the chance @Tracker :v::v:

2 Likes

Dream Feature fems have been struck from the list in the OP.

I just went through 90% of the dried buds, and there were very few seeds. The same Blue Peaches cut in summer 2022 also yielded very few seeds. I thought it was a problem with the pollen, but this time all the other plants in the same room got plenty more seeds relative to the BP. I think that BP cut just doesn’t accept pollen well. I might give away a few seeds of this, but it is removed from the available list.

9 Likes

Damn that Blue Peaches! Booo
:rofl:

4 Likes

Yes please!

Thank yewww!

1 Like

it was a low producing plant, but very frosty, frostiest in 2022 garden, and very good potency. It was the most sweet blueberry smelling plant I had ever smelled. I expect the cross with BD(JD6) will improve the vigour, structure, and productivity. It might sway the aroma to be a little hazy, but still retain a clear blueberry tone. I’ll probably pop some of these at some time to see if there’s anything special in there.

8 Likes

I think I recall this. Didn’t you journal it?

2 Likes

Yes. I commented on this in Tracker’s garden. I couldn’t confirm the suspicion until I shucked through to see what might be hidden inside the buds.

4 Likes

I’ve got a strain I keep a mother of called Lemon Paki. I’ve tried twice to reverse it to make S1 seeds. Both times I treated two branches, got a lot of pollen sacks and a decent amount of pollen. Both times very few seeds. I’ll keep trying though because it’s a damn good strain.

You guys are talking about Blue Dream. It’s a strain I’ve always thought about growing but there are so many breeders offering Blue Dream who knows what’s legit and what’s BS.

4 Likes

Dam tracker that peach strain sounds really good wish you had gotten more seeds from your efforts would love to have even gotten a chance in a drawing for a shot at that one.:clap::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

If you’d like to try some of the selfed Blue Dream seeds Dream 6. We can swap something. The flower from the BD(JD6) mother plant is exactly what I remember from the Blue Dream back in the day in SoCal.

3 Likes

My friend bought a pack four or five months ago, a 10 pack of fems. He’s like me and hasn’t grown it yet. He sent me three of the seeds and popped two himself. He fought nanners on the one plant for a month the second one was okay. When he sampled the finished product he said it was a couch lock high, green as green can be, and the aroma was mostly fuel. I sent him back the three he sent me. :rofl: causes that’s not a description of Blue Dream I want to grow.

3 Likes

Jesus… He could cut it down and use it for a Christmas tree :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

The blue dream’matic from fast buds was good from what I’ve heard. I gave a bunch of it to my buddy who has been smoking for a long time and he said it was exactly like he remembered it, with a great taste and high. I’ve got two seeds left from the pack if your interested @LoveDaAutos

2 Likes

I posted a pic in my thread from a few years back of the room full of blue dream clones.
Great plant no complaints about her at all.
Anyone on the fence about that strain don’t be you’ll be happy with the results.

5 Likes

I believe I have a 3pk of them from FastBuds. I believe though to get as close to the “old” strain it would have to come from a photo plant.

If you believe your Dream 6 very closely resembles the original Blue Dream @Tracker I would like to give it a shot. We can swap something just shoot me a PM

3 Likes

It was called “Blue Peaches” by Okcalyxx who bred them, but it’s a Blueberry Squealer back cross of sorts (Blueberry Squealer #5 x Blueberry Squealer f2). Nothing peach about the aroma. It was a sweet blueberry cupcake with blueberry icing on top kind of aroma.

4 Likes