Tracker's share/trade

Yes u did. I gave most of them to buddies. An grew the rest … I had… is the key word lol… So i know ur genetics are really solid. So i must try to get anything u made… You really make solid crosses…:trophy:.:trophy:.:trophy:.

3 Likes

Thanks for the amazing giveaway @Tracker
Sounds like something extraordinary :call_me_hand:t2: :fire:
Good Luck :four_leaf_clover: Everybody :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you for this awesome opportunity…thanks for sharing your genetics with the community!

Good luck everyone

2 Likes

Thanks @Tracker gota give these a go, since this was my Ike…
Best friend a guy could have :service_dog: RIP lill buddy.
120lbs of pure joy, with a bit of crazy added😜

15 Likes

I’m in at #34 woot woot. Love your stuff man and thanks again for the BD6

2 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @Tracker
Not sure what i did to the wiki. Tried going back in to fix but no dice!

2 Likes

It was cause I put a : instead of a . :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Oh ok thanks I didn’t screw it up then. Yay

2 Likes

Loved powernap. Really helped my when i was in crazy nerve pain. Thanks to whoever made that strain put me right to sleep relaxed the muscles swellin went down.

2 Likes

Thank you @Tracker and @Klyphman

Good luck everybuddy ! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Beautiful. Husky correct?

1 Like

I named a cross I made in early 2023 “Power Nap” and started sharing it around April 2023. I’m not sure that you got Power Nap seeds from me, and I would be surprised if you had flower from my seeds because it was a small batch of seeds. I only shared those to maybe 20 people so far. It’s quite possible that someone else called their seeds by the same name, and you had that.

I made the Power Nap in my early 2023 indoor winter garden. It is Power Cheese female I found in seeds from @luna pollinated by reversed Blue Dream (JD6 cut).

6 Likes

Probably some elses. It was froma dispensary. 15 minutes after a bowl i slept for 2 hours

1 Like

#19 @Ak49 wins Kristi’s Afghani. Please send DM.

18 Likes

Congrats @Ak49 :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Ak49 and thanks again for the chance, @Tracker.

4 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne::tada::balloon: @Ak49 on the win :trophy: for the Kristi’s Afghani you are in for a real treat! :+1::wink::facepunch::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks again @Tracker for that GR8 giveaway! :+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

That’s Amazing . Thank you kindly @Tracker

5 Likes

Thank you to all for making things like this possible.

4 Likes

Congratulations and thank you again for the chance to win…

And now I know the genetics of power nap …I’ll have to be on the lookout for that for sure!

Happy new year all y’all OG’RS

5 Likes