Tracker's share/trade

Congratulations to that last winner @Kami with the lucky :four_leaf_clover: #10 for the win on that POWER NAP! :partying_face::clap::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I haven’t tried to grow it to its full potential. I received it too late in the season last year to dedicate oitdoor space for it. I gave some cuts to local buddies, and it did well for them.

Here’s one in a friend’s organic vegetable garden. 8ft tall. Made a few p’s.

Here’s what’s in my garden now. It started to flower, so needs to reveg. I’ll see just how much I can push it in a full season.

22 Likes

Hell of a time to be out of likes :green_heart:

I miss it man. Whenever it came around here it was always with some cheese or goo. I’ve got 3 of a blue dream cross from greenpoint, midnight snack, and I’m hoping for something that has some of that nostalgia. It’s blue dream x animal cookies. One freak already has fan leafs the size of my hand it’s pretty insane.

Really stoked to pop these fems I got from ya along with the other crosses I picked out of what ya sent. I think I’m gonna have it so I have a couple inside and out for all of 5 of em. Can’t remember if I told ya but for the regular beans I’m doing are citrus flower, Kristi kush, jacks kitchen, and bones og. Fingers crossed for at least a lady of each. But any males are gonna get a special area outside to get grown out and selected from if there’s anything that stands out in growth or smell.

2 Likes

You’ll have a lot of variety in aroma, structure, vigour. It will be interesting to see. Please tag me on your journal thread so I can follow.

3 Likes

Man that’s all those Cali fuckers grew for years, still got 2 seeds of it kicking around too. Maybe next year will be the year to bring it back!

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see man I was hoping for a nice little variety with them. I’ll be sure to tag ya as soon as I get some beans in pots. Gonna be doing outside stuff in stages this year. My autos are gonna go out first with 2 of your fems and 2 other fems that I need to pick. Then I’ll be putting a few out every like 2 weeks up to maybe August. Gonna be some fun in the sun lol

2 Likes

I’ve been having a hankering for it. That and I would love to find some piff beans. There used to be some amazing delicious hazes coming out of nyc. Something about that funk is just amazing. It’s been years.

4 Likes

Someone on here was growing piff I believe they had seeds of it.
Might be worth your while doing a search .

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve had my hands full with getting everything going. It’s on my list to hunt down that’s for sure. Next round grow I would like to have one tent dedicated to some longer flowering gals so I can get my sativa fix. Like to run a variety of hazes

If you’re feeling brave, I can send you some Sheelavathi seeds. Check @BigMike55 's thread on that one.

1 Like

I appreciate that man, I actually already have a pack that I got from @JohnnyPotseed’s bogo sale he did for his anniversary as a vendor here. I’m really looking forward to that one but I know it’s gonna have to be times just right. @BigMike55’s is such a big beautiful beast. I can’t wait to see how she turns out

3 Likes

Lol, that’s putting it mildly. :rofl:

4 Likes

I am looking forward to running her, but I know that’s not one that will just slide into my sog program :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, probably not lol

1 Like

The Acapulco gold x. Blue cookies from @JohnnyPotseed is a different story though. That sounds really sweet, I’ve been doing some digging but haven’t found any pics of it in flower

2 Likes

Oh, I swear I just seen that somewhere the other day…

1 Like

I can’t see it being anything but great. I know everyone loves the blue cookies. I have some some of the blueberry ghost cookies which are supposed to be awesome. A buddy of mine started some and said the vigor on them was ridiculous. I gotta check up with him and see how they’re doing

#30 @Tejas wins Dream 6. Send me a DM.

14 Likes

Wtg @Tejas!

Thanks for the opportunity bud. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Congratulations @Tejas on the :trophy::clap::partying_face::sunglasses::facepunch::+1::peace_symbol:

2 Likes