Tracker's share/trade

WAHOO!! I hit the @Tracker lottery!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks a lot @Tracker for the chance in that one :point_up:! Addy incoming by DM! :star_struck::blush::ok_hand::comet::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks to all :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:, for the congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon:, this is a GR8 community when we all get happy :blush: for each others wins! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat:

13 Likes

Congrats @OhNo555 Nice win!!
@Tracker thanks for your generosity to the OG community! :boom: :boom: :boom: :fire: :fire: :fire: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :peace_symbol: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Hereโ€™s some of that awesome power cheese from Luna. Amazing complex flavour(s) .

24 Likes

Some nice tricomage and thanks for sharing Rez!

6 Likes

Youโ€™re quite welcome Luna๐Ÿ˜Š

6 Likes

This drawing is for a variety pack of seedsโ€ฆ

Will include 2 to 4 seeds each of several reg and fem photo.

from my garden. For more info see Trackerโ€™s garden and the first post on this thread.

Please take care to not overwrite any entries. If you get a save error, cancel your edit and try again.

This drawing will close in 24 hrs.

1. @Movement13
  2. @IKEA22
  3. @Gadarien
  4. @Cannaology :us:
  5. @OhNo555 :us: :comet:
  6. @ShiskaberrySavior
  7. @blowdout2269
  8. @420noob
  9. @Abbbian
  10. @MyrtleGrounds :us:
  11. @ix3u
  12. @Green_Light
  13. @BIGJ
  14. @jamMAKEcan
  15. @globalhead
  16. @Kasper0909
  17. @Smooth
  18. @OnePassionateGrower
  19. @BuckeyeBeanz
  20. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  21. @olschool
  22. @DirtySlowToes :us:
  23. @I.am.human
  24. @Jpaul :us:
  25. @illicitmango :us:
  26. @Conitl
  27. @djtrip
  28. @GallacreekD66
  29. @luxton :canada:
  30. @potpotpot
  31. @MikeyMeteor
  32. @503BudMan
  33. @Trae1170 :us:
  34. @Dannyrawdog420
  35. @LzBoy
  36. @patsnumone
  37. @Piter :es:

add more numbers if needed

35 Likes

Hey buddy!
Sorry, I ainโ€™t been over here in a while.
Ya lured me in though. Thereโ€™s still several of your fem creations that Iโ€™d like to try. In at number seven! Thank you for the opportunity. :smiley:

Best of luck everyone!

7 Likes

@Tracker Thanks a lot!!
Awesome one!

:v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :raised_hands: :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you for the chance!

1 Like

Hell yeah :+1: thanks :blush: @Tracker for this very diversified GR8 giveaway, loving the variety aspect idea :bulb:! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::star_struck::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thanks for chance @Tracker

4 Likes

Thank you @Tracker!!!

2 Likes

That is probably the best kind of win since youโ€™ve made so many great things! Way better than one strain at a time! Good luck everyone (but especially me :laughing::laughing:)!

Edit: I was so busy being hilarious that I forgot the most important part :expressionless::expressionless: THANKS @Tracker for the incredible giveaway :muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

7 Likes

Thank you @Tracker , appreciate all the OG generosity you have been putting out :+1::+1:.

3 Likes

Any of @Tracker . crosses are truly sought afterโ€ฆ Thank you buddy
Good luck to everybody

3 Likes

I just canโ€™t not. :rofl:

2 Likes

Iโ€™ll jump in at #21 Ty to @Tracker

1 Like

Thanks for this @Tracker :green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks.for the opportunity @Tracker

1 Like