Tracker's share/trade

Sweet, thanks foe the chance!

1 Like

@Tracker thanks a lot!!
:100: :seedling: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you @Tracker!

1 Like

Thanks :blush: @Tracker for a chance in you giveaway! :clap::tophat::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::upside_down_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all. :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::crazy_face::tada::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

#13 @Tuned wins Shishka Genie. Please send DM.

24 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Tuned on the win :trophy: for the Shishka Genie! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

Thanks :pray: again @Tracker for the chance in your GR8 giveaway once again! :clap::tophat::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Thank you @Tracker !
I’m really happy to win these. :grin:
I’ll send details.

6 Likes

Congrats @Tuned!!

4 Likes

Congratulations @Tuned . Lucky number 13!
:+1:t3:

4 Likes

Congrats on the win, @Tuned :+1:
And all the chances, @Tracker

4 Likes

Congrats to @Tuned and a big thank you for the chance @Tracker

4 Likes

Way to go @Tuned!

3 Likes

Nice win @Tuned !

6 Likes

Nice win @Tuned.

3 Likes

He @Tracker hope your doing good. I was wondering if u ever received the big marigolds seeds I sent. Hopefully u did ,if not lmk and I ll send morre.

1 Like

I will check and send DM.

3 Likes

I received these recently from a @Tracker wiki and wanted to thank you so much :blush: for all the wikis you are always putting up with them firey :fire: genetics :dna:! Nothing like winning :1st_place_medal: one of them @tracker lotteries! Hell Yeah! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::boom::fire::crazy_face::hugs::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Sweet! I’m glad you got them. I hope you find something good in there.

You can do a Macanudo giveaway!

5 Likes

Thank you @Tracker
This arrived in my mailbox and made my day. :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

Excellent! I hope you find something good in there.

6 Likes