Tracker's share/trade

Thank you amigo

3 Likes

I guess some people don’t know how to read… Hahahahhahha
No flags please. Name only

6 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Tracker I just recently discovered Shiskaberry this sounds good!

3 Likes

Thanks :blush: @Tracker for a chance in your giveaway for a shot at the Shishka Genie strain! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :crazy_face::crossed_fingers::ok_hand::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @Tracker

4 Likes

Thanks again for your time an effort @Tracker

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity mr. @Tracker
Good luck everyone! :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

#24 @Trickster wins Shishka Genie. Please send DM.

20 Likes

Congratulations @Trickster!!!

4 Likes

This drawing is for a pack of…

Bones OG

from my 2022 outdoor garden. For more info see the Tracker’s garden thread.

Please take care to not overwrite any entries. If you get a save error, cancel your edit and try again.

This drawing will close in 24 hrs.

If you already have this from me please do not enter

1. @dingys
  2. @Jim
  3. @Piter
  4. @emeraldbullfrog
  5. @OhNo555
  6. @Gho13
  7. @MyrtleGrounds
  8. @Mattman
  9. @Brainwarp
  10. @Rastafarhigh
  11. @Hambone
  12. @Sbeanonnamellow
  13. @Drsunshinestrains
  14. @Tuned
  15. @Sincitytoker
  16. @Osogreen261
  17. @420noob
  18. @Trickster
  19. @NDNCHILD
  20. @Ganjapeee
  21. @cummings420
  22. @GallacreekD66
  23. @patsnumone
  24. @Zolorp
  25. @Simdadon
  26. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  27. @donuchee
  28. @freed111
  29. @luxton
  30. @Vegabom
  31. @Illicitmango
  32. @Mrgreenthumb
  33. @LzBoy
  34. @ShiskaberrySavior
  35. @TheSeedjinn
    Add more numbers as needed

If you already have this from me please do not enter

37 Likes

This is hilarious. That Co-Op signup muscle memory is strong. I seem to always type @Sb then my username auto fills, I select that and then add the flag. It’s embarrassing to see the big reading comprehension whiff on my part. Thanks for pointing this out. Many blessings and much love

8 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @Trickster on the win :trophy: for the Shishka Genie! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: again @Tracker for the chance at that Bones OGand thanks again for the chance at the Shishka Genie :man_genie:! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::confetti_ball::blush::wink::+1::trophy::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

Good luck to all! :partying_face::ok_hand::crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Ty for the chance @Tracker :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Can I enter in this I really don’t know what I’m doing I put my name on one a few days ago an I overwrote someone an I really don’t wanna do that again lol

1 Like

Congratulations :clap: :tada: :clap: to @Trickster enjoy the seeds

2 Likes

Yes. You can enter. I would put you on there, but it’ll be better if you figure out how to do it for yourself because editing wikis is an essential skill on OG.

Select the icon circled in red on the image. This will open the wiki post to be edited.

If there is not an empty spot, add a number. The number must be the next number in sequential order.

Add your username with no @ sign.

For the wiki I posted, I ask for no flags, but for co-op wikis, you should add a flag.

The edit should look like…

#. username

^^^that’s for my wiki.

or

#. username :country abbreviation:

^^^that’s for a co-op wiki

For the sake of formatting, there should be one space between the period and username, one space between the username and the first colon, no space between the colons and the country abbreviation.

Then, select to save edit. If you get any error or warning, cancel the edit, and try again. Someone else may have saved an edit while you had the edit window open. In this case, if you force a save, any other edits that were made while you had the editor open will be overwritten.

Good luck!

11 Likes

I think I got It OG FAM :rofl::rofl::rofl: thank u guys for the help much appreciated :+1:

10 Likes

You can see the outcome of the edit you made by selecting the icon circled in red. Things highlighted in green are additions made by your saved edit. Those highlighted in red are deletions made by your saved edit.

You can scroll through the edit history using the buttons circled in red. You can see who made the edit you’re looking at circles in yellow.

15 Likes

Oh WOW I did not know that thank u so much @Tracker I appreciate it

4 Likes

#3 @Piter wins Bones OG. Please send DM.

21 Likes