Tracker's share/trade

Thanks for all those details! And those plants look great :blush::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

5 Likes

tenor-23

2 Likes

In March, I put about 50gal of kitchen scrap compost from the previous year. After a month or so of veg, I supplement with MaxiGro, Maxibloom, WOW soluble humic/fulvic, EasyWeed, and CalMag+. PH down with ascorbic acid.

3 Likes

In the old days we had Skunk, Hydro, Homegrown, Brown, Brick and Christmas Tree. Today you have to have equations to explain the strain.

6 Likes

Mind an old goat roping hillbilly from the deep woods hanging around?

4 Likes

It’s working wonders man. All your grows look so stellar. I can’t wait until I don’t have to hide my outdoor stuff along shrubbery and what not lol love to grow some huge bushes like you do

1 Like

C’mon mang!
ezgif-5-05b135c2ee

12 Likes

You ever see a goat lick an electric fence? Funny stuff right there!! I had one the just kept going back for more! Crazy bastard had to be sold. He would attack the outhouse!

3 Likes

I’ve got a few of the genie juice and citrus glitter you sent me a couple months ago. Pretty excited about both of them as they look to be real winners!

2 Likes

Did you pop any? If yes, please make a journal thread and tag me so I can follow, or drop them here or Tracker’s garden.

3 Likes

I haven’t yet, but I’ll definitely log everything when I do. I’ve got a shitty grow journal going on now of what’s currently growing, but starting next week I’ll be making it a little better.

I’ve got a small legal limit so I have to be a lot more selective than I’d like to be

1 Like

truth!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Maybe the goat just wanted to get a buzz!
:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Thought the shock treatment was helping maybe?

3 Likes

@blowdout2269 & @ShiskaberrySavior
:joy::wink:

3 Likes

I will be sure to post them in your thread when they hit the water and thanks for the bones OG as well both will have spots in the garden.

You made me a very happy man today
download (15)

10 Likes

I hope hope you find goodness in there!

6 Likes

@Tracker envelopee just landed today with the power nap. as soon as i opened them i threw the 5 seeds in water . lets see ho thise girls do outdoors in Central NY. some sativa can handle the weather. and wont mold out in late sept right before harvest when its humid as a MFer. this will allow a staggered harvest between auto, early harvest , regular and late harvest photo period plants. Thank you so much once again

3 Likes

Sweet! I hope you find a winner in there.

I had late season precip in last year’s outdoor, and the Power Cheese did not have any mold. The BD(JD6) in my friend’s outdoor also held up the the precip. I expect the progeny will also do well.

5 Likes