Tracker's share/trade

Dropping bombs, aye buddy?
How’d this one go for ya last winter?
Thank you for the generosity btw!
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance brutha I’m sure these are gonna be some fire :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks for the lotto tickets @Tracker !!!

:green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the quick and thorough run dow. I just woke up plan on browsing through grow logs. I have 4 of your powrer nap going now. I started them outside they got a rough start but are growing. 2 are much larger tham the other 2. Looking forward to see these ladies flower next month

1 Like

Good morning :coffee:
Thanks for the opportunity @Tracker! :sunglasses:

1 Like

It went okay. Fewer seeds came out of it than I hoped for. It was my first attempt at making fem seeds.

3 Likes

Please drop pics in the Trackers garden thread, or put them in your thread and tag me so i can follow along. Depending on sun exposure, I imagine flower will start around mid to late August., so you’ve still got 7 to 9 weeks before buds start happening if you have full sun.

4 Likes

Dam thanks for another game @Tracker and the opportunity to sign up for yet another GR8 giveaway! :partying_face::+1::facepunch::star_struck::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all that are in! :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Have you ran any?

2 Likes

No. I chopped the plants in March/April timeframe. I’ve shared out a few shares, and some people have started popping them.

1 Like

Check out @FeloniousMonk @Adventuretime86 @AzSeaindooin420

2 Likes

@Tracker Thanks for a chance at some :fire: I got some of the spirit train you sent me last year going outside this year and I did a fem breeding project on some autos if you would like to try some of em would like to return the 🫘

6 Likes

I’d like to see how that Spirit Train does. I didn’t make those seeds, they were from a co-op box. I think I broke off some for you from my co-op pack.

I’ll be grateful to receive any beans you send my way.

5 Likes

Dm that Addy to me and I will get ya some on the way

2 Likes

#32 @Movement13 wins Bones OG. DM me deets.

16 Likes

Thank you I’m very excited to give these a go!!!

3 Likes

Good win @Movement13! Great giveaway @Tracker

2 Likes

Solid win @Movement13 ! :sunglasses:

Thanks for the sweet opportunity @Tracker :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Congratulations on the win @Movement13. :+1:

Thank you for your generosity Tracker. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes