Trichome shots!

San Fernando Lemon kush at 53 days.

20 Likes

OMFG! Those are gorgeous! Good Growin’ my friend. Much Respect…

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Thank you. There were three phenos of this strain and this one has been putting out resin almost all of flower. The other 2 phenos stretched more and are a couple weeks behind.

16 Likes

That’s a cool photo, Toasty.

1 Like

Amazing shots. What are you using to take them @ATM??

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m a bit of a photo enthusiast. Landscape, macro and wildlife.

This was shot with:
Canon 80d with a sigma 150mm f2.8 macro lens and a canon macro twin light.
I usually shoot on ettl mode f13 iso 100 and 1/125

12 Likes

I stand corrected @ATM has the real serious kit :rofl:

Good shots though ATM :100:

4 Likes

Thanks for the answer. That looks way beyond anything I could pay for comfortably. Keep them coming :+1:

1 Like

It’s way overkill. It just makes everything so easy. But you can do this same thing with extension tubes and 50mm lens. And a regular speedlight and some paper diffuser.

1 Like

I like photography but not enough to spend 100s on that but of kit looks like it’s in the 1000s. I may invest in a proper microscope though at some point in the future. My hands are a little unsteady to use a camera like that if I could even afford it.

1 Like

I wish I wasn’t out of likes because wow beautiful trich shots fellaz. :clap: keep em comin!

4 Likes

It’s a heavy kit for sure. But when you use flash everything is frozen no matter the shutter speed. They do make a stabilized lens now. But I hear you on the cost. It’s a rabbit hole

1 Like

17 Likes

Beauty! what strain is that?

1 Like

Those would be Mr. Sparkles “dark sparks”, fabulous plants

3 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

Hey @toastyjakes! Hope you’re doing well and keeping busy in your “growfice”. I popped 3 of the Dark Sparks yesterday. Any observations you can share on the raising of these marvels of @Mr.Sparkle? Love and Respect…

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Keep them happy from day one and they will not disappoint

2 Likes

as above ^^^ and if you get a crinkle, its worth probably pulling and just starting a new seed.

2 Likes