@TropicalBiophile Landrace Giveaway

Interesting. Your evil twin was pretty badass too.

2 Likes

parece mas bien un sucubus de revista erotica.:laughing:

2 Likes

Hablamos despectivamente de la cripa desde nuestro gusto por los efectos más sativos y porque suele dedicarse a la exportación masiva, pero hay muchos tipos y calidades de cripa: por ejemplo: Zipolite Oaxacan Bodhi y Chapita Cannabiogen , han salido o de cogollos comprados de cripa (Bodhi) o de la selección masiva en grandes plantaciones en las sierras mexicanas (Sergio&Cannabiogen)…

…legalcanada, my translator dosen’t work with long texts, sorry…

2 Likes

Tu ja saps que son terra d’acollida, benvingudas seran, com ho fem aixo per estalviarli enviaments?

You already know that they are welcome land, they will be welcome, how do we do this to save you shipments?

2 Likes

Mu fácil, nano… Ya veras…:

@TropicalBiophile,PAISA, QUEL CATALAN TAMIE QUIE SEMILLAH!!!

Ves, @Antocians66?.. Si es que el Whatsapp ese lo inventaron en mi pueblo…

4 Likes

Pero claro que sí tío. Apenas las reciba la persona que las va a repartir me encargo de ello, y en cualquier caso tengo algunas otras aquí.

Habiendo vivido un par de buenos años en Barcelona, que gusto me daría ver las semillitas colombianas creciendo en tierra catalana.

2 Likes

Para mi sera un placer cultivarlas, las germinara un poco tarde porque las quiero poner en macetas por si las tengo que entrar ya que a partir de la luna llena de Octubre pasan los ladrones y si están en tierra madre me desaparecen, prefiero probarlas y catarlas que quedarme sin y si son de larga floracion las puedo poner para que terminen en un invernadero.

For me it will be a pleasure to grow them, I will germinate them a little late because I want to put them in pots in case I have to enter them since the full moon of October the thieves pass and if they are in mother earth they disappear, I prefer to taste them and taste them I have to leave without them and if they are of long flowering I can put them so that they end up in a greenhouse.

4 Likes

This is perfect man. I know you will grow them and share your experience with us, which I believe should be the spirit of this whole endeavor. Thanks!

4 Likes

Tus deseos son ordenes: semillas negras en Barcelona:

@BreederSteve, talkin bout “the myth/real history” of the “African slaves seeds”…

Guarda la semilla,
por que estoy el,
…y hazme crecer…
…en una tierra lejana,
y si me llevas contigo,
prometo ser ligero como la brisa
y decirte al oído…
…SECRETOS QUE HARAN BROTAR TU RISA:
SEMILLA NEGRA

Y en un " barquito de ENSUEÑO",
alcanceremos la orilla,
y en una tierra de “sin dueño”
plantaremos la semilla…

2 Likes

Que bueno que era Radiofutura…

@MiG que bien, nunca había escuchado esa versión de la Negra Flor.

2 Likes

Y eso te iba a decir: que darán flores negras… Me lo arrancaste del teclado, Paisa!
Para mi, su mejor versión de Negra Flor, mas raggamuffin… La más bailada acá, al menos…

2 Likes

i may be late to the party, but i’d be happy with less than 10 seeds

2 Likes

@legalcanada Haha dude, you don´t know it, but you are the one who brought me here :smiley: Besides, I think you already had asked for some, so for sure!

@GreenCaciqueHawaii Sure man, you are on the list already, and I´d love to see these babies growing under the hawaian sun! Props fro writing in Spanish :slight_smile:

We just need to be a little patient until the beans get to our friend @pookie123, which will still take some weeks. Props also to out friend @Jellypowered who will help us with the postage.

4 Likes

Yo tambien estoy interesado ai ahun quedan semillas de este landrace strain, inclusive para hacer cruces con el tambien es una cepa de cannabis interesante entiendo que bastante util para hawaii pues aqui lo mas que tenemos de sol son 13 horas y media y es una cepa perfecta para crecer y hacer cruces para alargar el tiempo de floracion de varias cepas, para areas cerca del ecuador

4 Likes

muchisimas gracias por añadirme a la lista se aprecia un montón y seguro yo soy de hispana también soy originario de puerto rico and yes it will be really interesting to see those growing under hawaiian sun, appreciated a lot keep in contact Mahalo and happy growing

1 Like

wow that’s cool to know! from where may i ask?

3 Likes

I would love to get some of those landrace Columbian black if it’s not to late to be added to the list, I am making a huge effort to gather land races to keep pure and redistribute , I feel it’s are only hope against a Monsanto style take over

2 Likes

RIU.

@Heritagefarms . sure brother. Let´s keep waiting, until the snail mail reaches Pookie.

4 Likes

Ok everyone, “THE EAGLE HAS LANDED” I got post office mail receipt saying that I had a package that they tried to deliver as it required a signature and that I could pick it up at the post office tomorrow… Well I noticed it said it was from Columbia ! So I jumped in my car and rove around trying to find the mailman for my area anyways after the 4th mailman I tracked down I found him and got my package HAHA! I did not want to wait till tomorrow and did not want to have to go to the [post office to get it
. So my persistence paid off. Anyways so everyone that has posted can go ahead and send me your info if you like and I will sort theses and try and get them out by saturday… Thanks @TropicalBiophile !

5 Likes

Ok here is the list of people that said they are interested so I’m gonna post the list and if you still want them please PM me with you mailing details. I already have yours @oleskool830.

@ShamanBing
@2tokejoke
@legalcanada
@buryseeds
@MadScientist
Kalgrae
Marvin
Herbie
argo945
Worcestershire_Farms
Jaybud
neogitus
Jellypowered
@MiG " I was not sure if you wanted or not? But I know you like landraces and sativas, and you did post in the thread so I thought you might like to be include, Let me know brother…
@Morgwar
christx
Dtowngrowman68
oleskool830
GreenCaciqueHawaii
50State
ReikoX
Sukia
Antocians66
Heritagefarms

11 Likes