Tuna Kush F2 Co-Op Run (CLOSED)

You’re good my friend

3 Likes

Can I get a spot for these?

4 Likes

I had a purple kush that when i made bubble hash the water would be deep purple but the hash was never purple that would be amazing to see purple hash

5 Likes

That sounds amazing @Purple_Drank604

2 Likes

Local guy try getting a cut of the tuna to breed with the chem fire and did not want to share but he was fine with getting the chem and breeding it him self. So never worked out so im very thankful @District_Flora

5 Likes

I added you. I put :us: so you’ll need to edit that if it’s incorrect.
For the next time, so you don’t have to ask someone to do it for you:

Make sure you’re adding yourself to the appropriate trust level list. For now you’re TL2 and I added you to spot 49.

4 Likes

Here’s a Pic of the Purple Hash, from that plant, well and others.
Large pile of purple is the Congo Gelato, created by @District_Flora ,smaller purple pile is Purple Mexican Heirloom. Then various others.

@District_Flora ,tag me when you start your thread. Love to follow along. Thank you! :green_heart::v:

14 Likes

Wow it all looks rocking deadly makes my eyes red just looking at it .

1 Like

Interesting. My uncle’s Afghan is from the Okanagan. I used to have a pheno that I named Donkey dick due to the large top bud. Tapered to a point like Tuna Kush pics in old school iba as well. I got it in 98. Him much earlier.

7 Likes

I haven’t heard from him either. I hope he is ok. He was a seed giving maniac. Probably got burned out for a bit. Hope he is back soon!

7 Likes

Thanks, I’ll figure it out eventually :+1:t2:

2 Likes

My pleasure fellow OG

1 Like

Dang!

I love your horderves trays!!
:+1: :exploding_head:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Had some Tuna kush a couple months ago was in between grows and went to a dispensary had no idea what to get and got some Tuna kush cause I never heard of it but I love a good kush, when I rolled that first joint and started puffing I knew I made the right choice, good job on the seed run!

7 Likes
3 Likes

This tuna can business is news to me and I love it. Had no idea that’s where the name came from.
Keep it coming

3 Likes

I made hash from joti’s purp it was purple as hell lol

3 Likes

Purple trichs did this

15 Likes

Your joint is bruised :joy:

21 Likes

Beautiful shot of those purple trichomes @Foreigner!!!

4 Likes