Tuna Kush F2 Co-Op Run (CLOSED)

Was wondering as well.

3 Likes

He signed up about 8 months ago, before @District_Flora took the list down. No :honeybee: sightings lately.

4 Likes

I think the early sign ups were a few months back. I PM’ed him a month or two back but no response. I’m right in the middle of making seeds for him of the Space Monkey. I’ll try again soon. I haven’t seen him around.

4 Likes

In at #50 thanks for doing this @District_Flora

1 Like

Very cool, @District_Flora Thank you!

1 Like

I’m currently waiting to finish out my Freakers Shashamane run and then after that, I’ll be testing/working a bunch of crosses I’ve made to see which are keepers and which can go. Probably won’t start another co-op run until end of year or top of next and that will likely be something from my Bodhi stock. I just looked into Lapis Mountain and that might actually be something someone in the Freakers group would be willing to run for sure, thanks for bringing it to my attention. Have you tried it before?

8 Likes

Very welcome! Hope y’all enjoy the beans, excited to see what people get

2 Likes

@BIGJ @4ftfarmer :joy: I like the direction this is going! When I go back to hunt through these, I’m going to find the stankest (or fishiest if I find it) pheno and cross it with Chile verde to make “Ceviche”

9 Likes

Thank you, plenty to read take your time! Yeah, he was on the original list. I was not aware however that he had been MIA for awhile, hope all is well with him.

2 Likes

many people have signed up as level 3 when they are not
level 3 is being a regular
level 2 is a member

6 Likes

Hey hey!! I know who this is, glad to see you around here again. You’re more than welcome to the sign up! I’ve been well, maintaining through all the craziness out here. How about yourself??

That is some beautiful bud you got there, glad you enjoyed it! It’s actually been awhile since I’ve grown some of that out myself, going to have to revisit. Going to start another thread soon focused on testing/working my own crosses, hope you pop your head in when it’s up! Thank you for gracing this thread with your presence :grin:

3 Likes

Should be, the Congo I used in the cross is from ACE and if I’m not mistaken, they back crossed it using a paki indica at some point but it still looked sativa dom

3 Likes

Thank you for pointing that out, hadn’t taken the time to sift through the list yet. Think I’ll close it on Tuesday? Guess I’ll see who belongs where then

1 Like

it’s only a problem when it fills up

1 Like

Nevermind……

please let me know if i am in the wrong spot and ill correct it. thanks!

2 Likes

Just look on your profile , and at the top of your list of badges it says member or regular.

3 Likes

2 Likes

@SamwellBB is right, as long as it doesn’t fill up and make it so that actual T3 people can’t get on the list, it should be ok

3 Likes

I switched a few that were wrong I knew of immediately

2 Likes