Twenty20 " made of honor"

Thanks for looking yall, sorry my feelings got hurt lol. I’m super interested in their old school afghani. Plz post updates when they get going. I’ve been smoking the sativa dom one early, but man is she a potent one! I’m guessing upper 20’s thc maybe 30.

3 Likes

Forgot here’s the other one drying. Rain making it dry longer than normal.

5 Likes

Looks fire

Continuing on…start a diary with The Spice ladies. Both at a couple weeks veg. This strain as said earlier starts with crazy leaves then straightens out. Leaves are usually different colors too dark green,light green, purple, and bluish. Plants arent deficient, just how they look.

5 Likes

Pretty sure my keeper is biscotti dominant with the purples and blues. I’ll update every week as growth continues.

1 Like

Family shot before bedtime. Other 2 are mimosa xgrape ape x og

2 Likes

Other plant dried now. This one has a great smell… woody, coffee, spicy and

sour. It’s very complex in smell department. It’s kinda strange because ithad such a berry smell through most of flower. I’ll do a smoke report in a couple weeks on both. Has anyone grown their old school afghani? Really thinking about it for near future.

6 Likes

I bought them recently running the Afghan in my next run.

Looks great! Love that coffee flavor! Enjoy your weekend.

I will and I am lol. Yall too! Nothing in the world like new gear to smoke. Looking forward to watching your grow with it. I know it will be a winner for sure.

1 Like

Leaves are straightening out now and turning traditional green. Weird how they start crazy first couple weeks, kinda like dj blueberry.

3 Likes

All the bigger buds are completely dry now. Super strong smell…still coffee sour dank.

This pheno yielded almost twice the other one. All big heavy buds too. Tastes amazing already with no cure. It’s def some fire chronic no doubt. It’s like bubba kush smell without the nag champa, but more sour.

6 Likes

Spice plants ready for repot Friday, growth is slowing.

4 Likes

Great job, nice and frosty!!!

Here’s the bigger of their Hindsight plants I have going, probably needs 3-4 more weeks. It is quite frosty compared to other seeds I have going.

5 Likes

Nice im sure it will be good. All plants I’ve grown have been super frosted. How smell?

1 Like

Looks good, nugs look nice

Thanks! Really been enjoying so far. I’ll know for sure in a month, alot of strains build a tolerance fast. Hopefully this one won’t.

Other tent…strawberry banana beast and some purp.

If you look close the purp is on the far right being towered over by the strawberry banana. It’s a crazy colored pheno found in a pack of dos si dos seeds. Turns hot pink and purple.

4 Likes

Here’s another pic you can see her with the black foliage behind the blue dream runt.

Next time I’ll run her seperate. Their all sharing a giant homemade “earth box”. Strawberry banana took whole thing over 1 week into flower lol pushing all the others out of the way.

4 Likes