UK chuckers unite 🇬🇧

Yeh, I hate that having to buy cuts is a thing, I mean especially if it’s amongst friends.

I laid block paving for a polish couple once ( I say couple, there was 7 people in the house :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:) not one of them offered us a cuppa for 3 days hahaha.

When i was up north, I only knew of few growers, and we all never seemed to have a permanent set up, so we never really got round to sharing genetics.
At the time, I was the only person I knew who had kept a cut for more than 2 grows haha.

There’ll be plenty floating around Bensham though, I’d imagine.
:v:

3 Likes

I have another connection who’s just popped to mind, will update tomorrow

3 Likes

Bensham isn’t really an area that I venture through very often if I’m honest. I’m in Fenham in the west end of Newcastle.
People don’t really ask for old school weed. They all seem to want cookie strains or as they call it “Cali”.

5 Likes

I don’t blame you mate, I’ve lived there before, and the park is nice but it’s a bit rough to say the least haha.

It was always just ‘Dawg’ the last time I ever asked. So I stopped asking.

4 Likes

Yeah saltwell Park is beautiful but it’s still full of crackheads. We do Snapchat deliveries over that way every so often. We called into the park just last week to use the public toilets. Was half expecting needles laying everywhere but the toilets were in excellent condition.

2 Likes

@dna917 you know about 'dis thread yet? :thinking:

:hugs:

2 Likes

Go UK on the pollen chuck, grow them beans 🫘! Best of luck! :wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol: :us:

5 Likes

Keep forgetting about this thread.

So here’s couple quick shots of the mothers I’m using to make beans at the moment.

Purple Diesel Daze (Europa) being pollinated by Chocolate Diesel f3 (Useful) via @AzSeaindooin420
Mother Purple Diesel Daze.

One of the seeded branches.

Durban x Zkittles (CSI) x Blue Moon Rocks (BOG) via @DougDawson
Durban x Zkittles Mother

7 Likes

Are they regs or autos SonsOfAvery ? Hope it goes well for you :+1: Peace.

1 Like

Cheers dude!
All photo fems in the tent at the moment.
I usually grow from Regular seeds not fems. But this was a trial run of the new set up to see how it goes, so didn’t want to fuck on too much and just get started.

I’ve still got those BB auto, but didn’t manage to get them outside early enough to finish, I’ll have a nice little section going outdoor next year for them though, hidden amongst the tomatoes and the beans, they should blend in nicely.

2 Likes

Get some red yellow and green xmass tree balls get them on your plants and people will just think tomatoes :+1: Peace. C. :facepunch:

2 Likes

Bro I know people will hate what I’m saying and totally disagree with my comments BUT I’ve never once had a plant change sex from a fem seed unless ive stressed the hell out of it. I’ve had several change from regs though.

2 Likes

@Esrgood4u
That’s fair man, can’t argue with your experience.
I’ve had a fem seed throw bananas and a reg male throw pistils. So I’m not adverse to dealing with herms hahaha :sweat_smile:
Don’t get me wrong, I’d rather not!

I only tend to grow from regs because I like the idea of being able to make f2s from them if I like them.

I’m definitely looking at getting some STS spray to make some S1s in future, STS is fucking expensive though in UK.
So I’ll probably just end up making my own mix. Doesn’t look that difficult to do.

2 Likes

Make your own colloidal silver mate. It’s a bit more work as you’ve got to spray more often but it works fine. I’ve let my generator go all night before. The cs looked fucked but it still worked fine and reversed a plant. It ended up with a silver coat but it still dumped pollen. Oh by the way. Grey water from a dehumidifier works just as well to make cs as distilled does.

1 Like

If it were me I would ask if anyone on overgrow had any sts ingredients they could spare

Sebrings site also sells sts
Think it’s 8 -10 dollars total , for small quantity of each ingredient , that’s where I got mine

: )

2 Likes

I’ve tried CS before, just ebay bought stuff so thats probably why it didn’t work out.
Despite being in the tent every night religiously, I just can’t be arsed spraying for weeks :sweat_smile:
I’ll Total up the STS ingredients costs and that might change my mind.

That’s handy, mines constantly full being in a UK terrace building. These things are like swamps.

2 Likes

It’s just getting it to the UK, that’s the main problem.
And nothing is cheap here, especially not after Brexit.

1 Like

You’ve got this bro

1 Like

The sts kit from Sebring is two seed pucks in size and posted in regular envelope

3 Likes

Ah ok, I’ll get in touch. That sounds like it could be doable.

1 Like