UK chuckers unite 🇬🇧

After speaking with a few other fellow United kingdom growers. We thought it would be a good idea to put into action a pollen trade community.
There should be no arguments or “but I wanted that” kinda scenarios. It’s solely upto the discretion of the person who possess the pollen to decide where it goes.

As always stay safe as much as possible but we need to take a leaf out of our American brothers book and start coming together.

Only thing I do ask is if you have somebody else’s chucked seeds that you wish to play with. Run it by them. The likelihood is they’re probably not arsed. But courtesy costs nothing and goes a long way.

16 Likes

@gordongecko @Bongedtobits @Esrgood4u @Albannach @Gaz29 @kushyhaze @KevOG @ThatSpudGuy

UK team go. If I’ve forgot anyone. Or you fellow chaps can think of a name tag them to the list and let’s get things started.

8 Likes

seems like a good idea bro. i dont do any chucking at the moment but once i get around to doing it ill for sure be down with swapping pollen and what not. even if i am Irish not English :wink::wink::wink: haha

2 Likes

It says UK. I can’t remember if you’re top or bottom tbh bro. Albannachs and gaz29 are both Scottish too :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

im bottom man :joy::joy: its cool bro im still in :joy:

2 Likes

Hey :wave:Cola, sounds like a plan mate, maybe we can do/sort some other stuff like chain-letters with beans etc ( later when maybe others join !? ).
Btw what about @Robin too , plus I’m sure they’ll be others from the UK ,maybe lurking or just quiet…

If you know of any OTHER UK/EIRE growers out there who wanna trade with fellow :arrow_up:members then include them in this thread…!?
And @ThatSpudGuy , welcome to the UK lol… ( jk) any of your fellow Irish :four_leaf_clover:are welcome too bro… eh Cola .?!
Anyone with any ideas on what else we can do as a ‘small community’ to the benefit of everyone is welcome to chime in …

Happy growing/smoking guys ,
Gaz

6 Likes

Hello all I’m Spanish but living in the uk ,I do some chucking Time to time. I’ll be really happy to share seeds and at some point pollen with you guys.

Let see what we can do together

5 Likes

Yeah once I get a separate mother tent you can count me in. At the minute though I’m limited to a single grow area so I tend to grow feminised plants. :+1:

4 Likes

We can use this thread to share any genetics dosn’t really matter which way, can be pollen, seeds or cuts always with mutual agreement and nonprofit use rather than just spread the genetic all over UK .

3 Likes

We could do something similar to the Canadian contingent and send a chain letter with seeds innit and if you like what you see you swap it out for something else and send it on , but breeder seeds only - or pollen chucks and legit breeders stuff or just pollen chucks , whatever .?? I’m sure someone has an idea what we can do…
And welcome @Pakore - uk grower then your in , bro …
Gaz

3 Likes

Welcome @pakore nice to make your acquaintance. He’s like a ninja @robin. He’s quiet af and pops out the shadows @gaz29 :sweat_smile: he will need to get another cap up for breeding. That much I do know.

@Pakore what you’re saying is the intention. It’s like we will all have a little slice in each room. Without having to run dangerous numbers to achieve the end goal.

Really like the seed train idea too

4 Likes

Count me down to clown. I have some bits in the works.

More than willing to share. Sharing is caring. Should have some F2 to spread around very soon.

5 Likes

@Ghandisflipflop this has your name all over it :+1:

4 Likes

Hi @anon58740919 and @Gaz29, thanks for the think guys… i think its unlikely that ill be chucking any seeds about, not short term anyway… always happy to be considered for testing purposes :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

When I get all my shit together I’m in

2 Likes

What you struggling with bro?

Life and red spider mites :grinning:

2 Likes

Pm your address I’ll send you a bottle of trounce. That should get you a good way to getting rid of spider mites. Unfortunately life is gonna bend you over and arse fuck you at every given opportunity :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@gordongecko your letter arrived today brother much appreciated. This revegged befraggled looking cut is @Scissor-Hanz c99 x romberry x Jesus OG. Which he’s happy for me to Chuck pollen onto. The beauty of this Chuck should be my imagining we will see the resulting beans grown in and outdoors between us

4 Likes

Yes. That’s the plan. She’s literally been under 24h light. I’m going to put her in my cherry tart tent for a week or 3 to start bloom properly. Get the reveg “rebudding”.

The pollen is being stored in my fridge so here’s to hoping it keeps the couple of weeks.

2 Likes