Uknow808 (Hawai'i, Outdoor Grow, Medical.)"

@Goldleaf808 they looking ono (delicious) :drooling_face: nice work bro :+1:t5: you in Oahu?

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

3 Likes

Lol yup. I meant to share sunset pics but found out they’re not on this phone

4 Likes

@Goldleaf808 that picture better then the sunset :rofl: :drooling_face: but for sure share some Oahu pics for us also :+1:t5:

2 Likes

That would be cool. I’ve always wanted to be able to go. Then meeting up and to king some of the Hawaiian good stuff and meet to good folks. That would be totally awesome bro.

Its gorgeous there man.

Besides, if you’re proud of it share it! Friends will appreciate, the rest will leave, and the show will go on with good company. :wink:

Super nice man :grin:

5 Likes

Don’t badgers like colder climate?? :crazy_face::grin:

4 Likes

Been 8 times. Grandma lived there

4 Likes

I would shave my fur coat to take in that beauty man. That place is unreal from the pictures I’ve seen.

You’re fortunate to have visited.

4 Likes

Yeah I was pretty luck. 3wks to a month each time.

4 Likes

It’s so pretty here that after seeing it everyday It’s taken for granted. A 1 week trip will produce enough keeper poster photos to make it seem you lived there for years. Hawaii sun and sky even makes the people more attractive lol. I’d do a joint and beer with you guys if you visit lol. Waikiki used to be fun but its pure tourist playground now

3 Likes

Heck yeah man.

I need to take my wife some place nice for putting up with me all these years. That would be awesome.

The locals can also tell you where to get the best food, and I’m all about that too.

2 Likes

Do you know any of those guys who just like to brag it up, like they are all that?

@Badger for sure you got to come down with the Mrs. :facepunch:t5: :fire: :triumph: :dash:
Yes I like what your saying about the good folks staying around.

@Shaggy450r awesome, that means you’ll be visiting soon huh :+1:t5:

@Goldleaf808 true that we do take it for granted, I barely leave my hale (House) to go anywhere :rofl: and uknow that about that Hawaiian sun :sun_with_face: makes people glow :laughing:

4 Likes

Brother almost nothing like stepping out on the beach on strong breezy day around 84 degrees smoking on something tasty in the zone with good people good music and good food

3 Likes

Shit maybe, wife really wants to go back to Hawaii. She 14 last time.

3 Likes

@Badger i just started lurking around. Wanting to see what goes down. Started bullshiting and now we here. Lol

2 Likes

@Goldleaf808 True Dat (That) :facepunch:t5: Once I get things settled around the Hale (House) I will go cruising again.

@Shaggy450r Dang! That was along time ago for her. You bring your wife to Hawaii now, You’ll get major brownie points for sure :+1:t5:

4 Likes

Some night shots…

7 Likes

:sweat_smile: … oh god I miss that air. How can I be homesick for a place I only spent a month?

It is a special place & there’s definitely some stronger earth magic or energy. It can heal or punish. :pensive:

It is also a parable for the Earth itself, adrift in space & how we must learn & respect & care for the only aina(land) we get. :raised_hands:

Except for haoles from outer-space haven’t invaded Earth, yet, I think. :thinking: :laughing: No tourists from Mars either.

I’m just one dude & a dog, no family of piggies with a gang of kids in some monster SUV, plowing through food in a fat consumer-castle… :wink: Just coming to make the last 1/2 of life more comofrtable than the first. :desert_island: :relieved: :zzz:

Mahalo & aloha for the acceptance :v:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

@cannabissequoia Beautiful words there :facepunch:t5: I can see that you have a great spirit and I’m sure the islands will honor you for it :pray:t5: :seedling: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :fire: :triumph: :dash:

3 Likes

She was glowing green today

11 Likes