Uknow808 (Hawai'i, Outdoor Grow, Medical.)"

The green crack x mango sounds tasty!

1 Like

Indeed, if Stateside, it wouldn’t cost you anything but the Postage sending it to me (normally in vials, Padded Envelope/Tracked, about $4.50 or so). If only one person, no need for additional payment. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :heart_eyes: NOTE: YOU provide “forwarding info”!!

5 Likes

So anyone here can just contact you once you received them from me, and they pay the OG donation From you to them?

Sorry I’m new to this, getting familiar with it.

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

4 Likes

What I’ll do…on the NEXT “Giveaway” AFTER I receive seeds, I will INCLUDE them. Say I give away Strains #1 thru maybe #40, The FIRST person to indicate they want #1, they donate, it’s theirs. Only ONE person per #, allowing many different members to participate, 40 - 45 strains, 40 - 45 different recipients. Newbies to Senior Citizen OGers. That’s the plan, at least…we’ll see how it’s received. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I wouldn’t mind running a few mango x green crack. Sounds good. Heh everything sounds good now thats its prime time in the islands

1 Like

May i have your permission ? Man … My yes are red … almost crying … almost >>>

83 … We got some Electric at Princiville … Surf some 6 foot (Pipe was 20 plus ) Tunnels and Cannons

Blablabla

Do you know that the Latitude of The Islands 23° N is the same of Rio de Janeiro 23º ?

Average year Temp Umd Rain > SAME … Backyard molds same …

Right now … I have a tagless clone … Late flowering … Perhaps Green Crack . Cam i post the buds for your appreciation ?

Next project is some regulars Purple Haze x Malawii … And Duck Feet … (stable ? ) The guy said that is police safe

How knows … if someday i sprout one of yours …

Jah é

4 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes

Update shots of the girls from the tent all grown up

3 Likes

@misterbee sounds good send me a PM and we’ll go from there.

1 Like

@Bud_Weiser feel free to post here, and yes with everyones help here at OG hopefully you’ll get to try some beans. @misterbee looks like he got this :+1:t5:

3 Likes

Looking good @Goldleaf808. I think sending to you won’t be a problem cause your in Hawaii Also. PM me I’ll try it.

Thanks for the assist, kind sir!

I knew between you two, we could figure something out, and I just thought there was a question. :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you also @Badger :+1:t5: :facepunch:t5:

5 Likes

Anytime I can assist you my friend, I’m happy to. :grin:

3 Likes

Hi man, I received seeds from Europe in a padded envelope, and also in hose flips from the USA and Canada,
With these methods, I believe that the seeds reach anywhere … Take a look at my topic, I posted some photos, or on https://overgrow.com/t/free-seeds-free-clones-thread-vol-2/

These intersections are very interesting. I hope one day I can grow up here.

Hug

Abraço

7 Likes

Thanks @Gugumelo I will check it out and learn.

Sent package to @misterbee should arrive in a few days, also sent a package to @Goldleaf808 and he confirmed all ok on his end, so we’ll wait to see on other.

6 Likes

Just recieved confirmation from @misterbee package has landed safely :+1:t5:

Happy :four: :two: :zero: All :fire: :triumph: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Stay safe and have a great day wherever you may be :pray:t5:

9 Likes

Bushing out

12 Likes

Looking good in your tropical spot. Going to be a big plant by the looks of it .

4 Likes