Uknow808 (Hawai'i, Outdoor Grow, Medical.)"

Thanks @ShiskaberrySavior

Yes, looks like they will be decent size.

I need to get in there and clean it up a bit

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

4 Likes

Greetings friend … The plants look very happy …

How do you do the cleaning? Just the low branches?
What criteria do you consider?

Hug

3 Likes

Thanks @Gugumelo

Yes I trim some lower branches and any area that may be cluttered with to much foliage.

I will try to show examples when I start cleaning them.

Been lazy last few weeks :sleeping: haven’t gave the plants the love they need.

4 Likes

Plants under reveg.

Was chatting with @Bud_Weiser about reveg so I figured I should also post it here.

4 Likes

Did I ever mention my brother was working on kauai? He’s been flying back and forth. Every time they get rained out he goes fishing lol

4 Likes

@Goldleaf808 nope u never mentioned, He must love it tho.

He was there a few weeks ago when it was raining a lot. He got bored lol

2 Likes

@Goldleaf808 lol I know how it is…

I from halawa housing lol, when I first moved here to Kauai from Oahu I could not stand how slow Kauai was :rofl: but eventually I learned to love it here :grin:

3 Likes

● Greenpoint Seeds
:seedling: Snake oil

Faint gassy smell, not enough smell for me to try to reveg so she’s coming down.

● Greenpoint Seeds
:seedling: Texas Chem

Strong smell upfront diesilish dank
Will try to reveg now.

Both plants got some powdery mildew cause I had placed them in the shade in a not so well ventilated place to protect what little seeds were in them. Human error. :grin:

Both were seeded by a Snake oil male that had an old gas smell.

8 Likes

Have you smoked snake oil before? Just curious on how the effects are. I’m not too far from halawa and my old gf was from the housing so I use to frequent there pretty often a decade or so ago lol

4 Likes

@Goldleaf808 no I haven’t smoked snake oil yet, will in a couple weeks tho, i will let uknow how it taste and its effects are.

Crazy that u dated someone from halawa, that place can get ghetto :laughing: my sister guys still there, so still my home when I go back :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m lucky to know a haole who’s close to a hui leader. :grin: I think. :thinking:

Seriously wondering what kind of balance between securing my place & not being an asshole with a prison-looking setup. Ya know, razorwire & annoying lights. :sweat_smile:

A couple of kill switches on the car will foil any taking of the car, but one can’t always be home watching over one’s shit. :man_shrugging:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Lol I like how u think :+1:t5: @cannabissequoia that kill switch in the car would be hilarious :laughing: caught in ur front yard trying hard to get away :rofl:

I’m sure it will be fine when u get here, u got a chill personality I’m sure u won’t encounter much trouble.

And as far as a prisonish setup u got to do what is needed to prevent hoodlums from creeping lol :rofl: but hopefully they dont think its thier other home :grin:

3 Likes

The mess under the canopy, this is the kinds of stuff I need to clean up.

I will get to it soon :laughing:

6 Likes

● K.C.Brains
:seedling: Mango

● Kyle Kushman
:seedling: Blue Haze

10 Likes

What’s that stuff smell like? Can’t wait for a smoke report on the kc brains

4 Likes

The Mango Smells sour and floral and the taste is floral and spicy. The high is really cerebral, not so much body, more uppy but chill high, able to chill with friends and chat, or cruise out in the garden and clean.

The Blue Haze has a kind of Boo Berry Cereal Smell, flavor similar to smell, high is both cerebral and body, bodywise feel a little lazy and cerebral wise spacy and forgetful.

8 Likes

That taste test based off a quick dry sample :grin: couldn’t help myself :rofl: . Will update on taste after a better cure also.

3 Likes

I manage to wait until the tiniest buds are dry, then snag those as samplers. That’s normally as long as I can make it. :smiley:

4 Likes

@Badger :laughing: lol right

So hard to wait for a cure lol :rofl:

3 Likes