Uknow808 (Hawai'i, Outdoor Grow, Medical.)"

:seedling: The G, Lost, Sky, Surfer OG, Surfer Kush, Uncle G (Some names it goes by)

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

6 Likes

Cleaned them up a bit and tied some down and snapped some to lower the tops and spread um out.

8 Likes

Do you ever have problems with mold and mildew? I’d imagine you have more humidity and rain than us. Even here we’ve struggled with them. Mold is the worst. How do you combat them?

2 Likes

At 1min 29secs, my eyes turned to water-falls. It hurts deeply in a way that I struggle to explain. :pensive:

Otherwise this is a great documentary:

Papa Mau: The Wayfinder documents the lasting legacy of Micronesian master navigator Mau Piailug, who revived the art of traditional voyaging and reawakened cultural pride throughout Polynesia.

Mahalo for letting me post :slight_smile:

:evergreen_tree: :flying_saucer: :palm_tree:

3 Likes

@Goldleaf808 yeah for sure lots of rain here.

Honestly I try to keep the flowering plants under the eves on the house during rainy days and I will also move them completely under a roofed area if storms are in the forecast.

I need to fix my setup one day and make it better, I got some of the stuff I need but not all.

3 Likes

@cannabissequoia I got to take a look at this tonight after dinner.

1 Like

I know this was kind of random Hawai’i stuff & not really “on topic” but your thread seems to have most of image The 808 Kamaʻāina Overgrowers :sunglasses: and, well, I was probably really high. :sweat_smile:

If you have DIY-greenhouse questions or ideas let us know. :v:

:evergreen_tree: 27days until :flight_arrival: !

2 Likes

I have never gotten to a full cure. People don’t like waiting. Gonna start another round of seeds soon. Last 6 are kind of just growing at their leisure. Gonna do some baked beanz gear along with some those you gave me

3 Likes

@cannabissequoia that was a cool documentary, I did enjoy it. :facepunch:t5: Mahalo for sharing

@Goldleaf808 yeah I have a hard time sometimes getting mines to a full cure, cause i cant help myself I just keep smoking :fire::triumph::dash: :rofl:

Nice cant wait to see what you come across, just remember they are regulars… so there will be some males in the mix. :+1:t5:

2 Likes

Brought some samples of

:seedling: Blue Haze

to last night’s dinner to share

Boo berrish flavor that lingers in the mouth for awhile.

7 Likes

Diy Solar system firing out that power :muscle:t5:

9 Likes

An old episode on future cannabis project on the youtube platform that I was on with Chad and Peter.

I was so nervous :grimacing: :no_mouth: :rofl:
Plus I was in boxers with no shirt b4 he told me to jump on :laughing: :grimacing:

Lol :cat2: cat had my :tongue: tongue :rofl:
Then tech problems got me :sleepy:

Still was fun tho :+1:t5::heart::facepunch:t5:

9 Likes

What?!?!

That’s awesome man. I love that show.

2 Likes

@Badger yea great show always filled with Great information, Great people and different perspectives.

And the Live Chat is always fun :+1:t5:

Do you use another name?

3 Likes

I have never been on the live chat bud. I’ve only watched them after the fact. I’ll have to check that out.

3 Likes

@Badger for sure you have to checkout the live shows. You’ll enjoy :+1:t5:

1 Like

Just a tad bit dark…lol

1 Like

@Goldleaf808 Lol :laughing: yup that was a dark episode on my part :rofl: Lol hopefully I’ll get better.

Some

:seedling: Mango

Samples for Mother’s Day.

And a double seed!

That double seed looks like an Ars :rofl:

11 Likes

Other things going on…

:seedling: Candyland

:seedling: Northern Lights

:seedling: SuperSilver Haze