Useful seeds Chocolate diesel f3 to f4 co-op run (Closed)

@AzSeaindooin420 and @buckaroobonsai

Amazing work :clap:
Thank you :blush:

5 Likes

Got mine the other day! Many thanks! Thinking about hitting it to one of these Prayer Tower Sativa’s!

5 Likes

Thanks @AzSeaindooin420 and @buckaroobonsai, very generous.

5 Likes

I don’t know how to check edits but someone removed me from my spot at #12 and now I’m putting myself back at 59. Luckily I decided to check the list. Please be more careful with edits, this is a co-op run.

8 Likes

U can check the edits by clicking the pencil pad at the top right corner of the wiki post, that will allow you to scroll through it and see edits play by play, I’m gonna go check for overwrites right now

4 Likes

So checking the reel you were actually at spot 9 and was overwritten by @willie

Wiki edits 31-34

@willie, please drop by this thread and have a read as to not overwrite other members as I’m sure u would be pretty upset if someone bumped ur name off the list too on a limited pack offering

4 Likes

Thanks @AzSeaindooin420, I didn’t want to risk screwing up the Wiki by not knowing how to check.

4 Likes

Such an awesome co-op! Thanks @AzSeaindooin420 and @buckaroobonsai for bringing the true spirit of OG and showing that anything is possible!

3 Likes

Thanks for all your hard work and great run! :100: :pray: :green_heart: @AzSeaindooin420

5 Likes

Please pay attention to levels folks and put ur name on the proper list

If u don’t know ur level that will tell u

The members I see in the tl3 list that does not belong are
@BuckeyeBeanz And @unomas

Please get it corrected to your proper level before the spots fill up

4 Likes

Hey @AzSeaindooin420 , I think you are a bit off on your analysis. If these members have the regular Emeritus badge, they can sign up as TL3. That’s the purpose of that badge.

7 Likes

Oh gotcha… I will remove and reinspect knowing that, didn’t realize there was an extra exception oooops thanks double d

6 Likes

No worries. LemonadeJoe created that badge for people who are tl3 and drop to tl2. That way they can keep signing up as tl3. Also note that tl3 can sign up as tl2 if all the tl3 spots are full. :v:

14 Likes

It looks like Katsu is about to release it also https://katsuseeds.com/product/chocolate-diesel-f4-presale/

Thanks for doing this @AzSeaindooin420

5 Likes

Looks like I was tagged here, but I missed the post before it disappeared. I’m sorry to cause any confusion.

2 Likes

Thank you for doing this awesome project @AzSeaindooin420

4 Likes

Geez 100 bucks a pack? That’s crazy, means I’m unleashing $15k+ in seeds on the community and the packs will likely be double the counts! Insane ppl fetch that much for seeds and ppl pay it! Glad to spread it far and wide around the world for kibbles and bits

22 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 is an awesome Og’er that is great to work with.

:warning:KEEP IN MIND IF YOU OVERWRITE A PERSON YOU ARE OUT OF THE RUN.

:green_heart: :seedling:

20 Likes

At least it is his cut included in the cross and not some random person on strainly.

3 Likes

If it’s an f4 then the seeds had to have been started from the same f3 seed stock I used for my co op and given the timeline, he’s in presales which means he likely fired up the run in memory of his good buddy around the same time useful passed and few weeks away from his chops too

6 Likes