Useful seeds Chocolate diesel f3 to f4 co-op run (Closed)

Thanks for the chance @AzSeaindooin420

12 Likes

Thank you @AzSeaindooin420 for the chance!
Apologies

11 Likes

Thank you @AzSeaindooin420 you are doing the work.

Be fruitful multiply the seed and spread it across all the earth. And so it was written and so it was done.

10 Likes

Thanks so much for the chance to get some Useful Seeds genetics @AzSeaindooin420 .

9 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! :+1:t4:

5 Likes

Spectacular work my guy

7 Likes

Gotta earn that co op badge, it will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine

19 Likes

I’m coming for it in 2024. Gotta get a couple more cycles under my belt, and then it’s Bodhi time!

6 Likes

Shwing!!!

3 Likes

In at #15. Thanks again @AzSeaindooin420 & @buckaroobonsai!

6 Likes

Whoo hoo, I hope the community is as hyped for these babies as I am!

#14 it is for me…

These will be some serious :fire:

Thank you once again @AzSeaindooin420 and @buckaroobonsai

:pray:🪴

8 Likes

Thank you for doing this for us @AzSeaindooin420 and @buckaroobonsai for your seeds donation!

It took me 2 years to reach TL3 Regular status. Feels good to put my name down w all you Cannabis gurus.

11 Likes

Haha I’m glad someone caught the reference, I mean it ain’t no guitar but it’s something haha

5 Likes

ya fellas, @AzSeaindooin420 and @buckaroobonsai , thanx a million for putting up these seeds for co-op preservation.
Been fun watching this unfold.

7 Likes

Thank you @AzSeaindooin420 and @buckaroobonsai
for your kindness, effort, and generosity.

I noticed the wiki has been putting spaces between each entry

6 Likes

thanks @AzSeaindooin420 and @buckaroobonsai
cant believe I got my name on the list. this is awesome.

6 Likes

Thanks @AzSeaindooin420 and @buckaroobonsai for opportunity. Hope you both have a great week! :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

thank you so much @AzSeaindooin420 and @buckaroobonsai for your work and generosity

8 Likes

Thank you @AzSeaindooin420 and @buckaroobonsai for your work and kindness shown by this seed run. :hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you brothers @AzSeaindooin420 , @buckaroobonsai for your generosity in sharing these beans with others!!!

9 Likes