Vietnam Black, Snowhigh/Kiona

Looking awesome! I can’t wait to follow this one, a really awesome project.

6 Likes

I hope you’ll all forgive my half-assed updates thus far.

Kiona
Snowhigh

24 Likes

They look good.

9 Likes

Looks like the uppot did the trick. I hope Your feeling better. Plants definitely look like they are.

6 Likes

nice looking, thanks for the pics!

6 Likes

Think i might pull up a chair, and watch and learn.
looking good @Worcestershire_Farms

8 Likes

Great early branching on these!

Is that backwards? You know these Viets WAAAY better than I do, and I defer to your judgement, but dont you normally give the females a headstart so they have something to be pollenated when the males begin doing their thing? Just curious…
The plants are growing so fast! Great job!

9 Likes

Forgot I even gave myself that timeline. I was going to collect the pollen from each male separately, and mix em together before pollinating the females.
They’re preflowering already. I’ll grab some pics today, see if we can’t figure out who’s what.

15 Likes

Oh yeah. I forgot you were mixing all the pollen . can’t wait to see what lovely ladies we have! And hopefully a couple Boys too. Looks like your timing was just about spot-on.

11 Likes

Pulling up a chair on this one!

4 Likes

What a great project.super excited to see what comes of this…Back on the old OG i was given beans dubbed Double Black , Black Mambo x Black Vietnemese.It was a 16wk flower but produced the most amazing buds and high.Then my next run of C99 x Top44 was done in a blink of an eye after the long wait of the Double Black.

5 Likes

any updates for us @Diggy?

6 Likes

Should have time for a more in-depth update tomorrow. For tonight;
We’ve got four plants that look relatively similar, and one that I can’t even explain. The ruler in each photo is resting on the top of the soil. They’ve all been in the same volume of the same mix of soil, under the same lighting their whole lives.

Red
Yellow

Yellow
Blue

Blue
Green

Green
White

21 Likes

Red yellow / blue green white.

Kiona Red
Kiona Yellow

Kiona Yellow
Snowhigh Blue

Snowhigh Blue
Snowhigh Green

Snowhigh Green
Snowhigh White

@YoBigdaddy deja vu, huh?

21 Likes

In a different world maybe your girls and my boys could hang out.

2 Likes

Fucker. All girls? Looking good though…

3 Likes

Yeah. It’s not really a problem, yet, just a delay. Just need to start the rest of the seeds. I want to say there’s five more snowhigh and three Kiona.

With my luck I’ll pull five more females out of the snowhigh. :cold_sweat: lol…

5 Likes

better late than never :slight_smile:

I will be watching this one now for sure

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo

4 Likes

Let’s hope for a couple males. Every night before I go to bed I’m going to Envision a very large balled Vietnamese plant spilling pollen everywhere lol. It shall be so…

9 Likes

Any distinguishable stem rub smells yet?
Also, which plant were you saying was different looking? Did you mean the tall one? Or did I miss something?

3 Likes